Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    *snip*
    As honest as your intention may be, advertising your youtube channel and blog is not really allowed here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    As honest as your intention may be, advertising your youtube channel and blog is not really allowed here.
    well I can delete the video if it's against the rules. As a really small youtuber I can tell you that I'll get like 15 views from posting here. That's really nothing. Sorry for getting off topic.

Did anyone else tried Terror From Beyond? Is by far the best and most fun ops that BW ever done!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    well I can delete the video if it's against the rules. As a really small youtuber I can tell you that I'll get like 15 views from posting here. That's really nothing. Sorry for getting off topic.

Did anyone else tried Terror From Beyond? Is by far the best and most fun ops that BW ever done!
    The video is fine. Its borderline advertisement, but its relevant to the thread. Now, posting video after video after video may cross that line.

Anyways, I have cleared TFB (on story) and I can agree that it is by far the best Operation to date. Granted there haven't been that many, this gives me hope for the future of raiding in this game. I'm just in awe that there wasn't one single bug that we had encountered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    The video is fine. Its borderline advertisement, but its relevant to the thread. Now, posting video after video after video may cross that line.

Anyways, I have cleared TFB (on story) and I can agree that it is by far the best Operation to date. Granted there haven't been that many, this gives me hope for the future of raiding in this game. I'm just in awe that there wasn't one single bug that we had encountered.
    I really liked the atmosphere of the TFB. It was something darker than SW closer to Cthulu mythos. They also did the same with Kaon Under Siege. The bosses were harder also and with much more interesting mechanics. If they manage to keep their promises for new content every 6 months and they also release a bigger raid, or 2 raids with more than 4 bosses each, I would be very please for the PvE part of the game.

I don't think hk-51 will be added in 1.4.
    @ alyssa: don't ask my why I typed 4, dont know :/ I'm aware that I named 3.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    So after watching Methodical's HM raid, I am so excited for this new Op, the first two bosses look a 'lil bit weak to be honest but the third boss, the puzzle boss, looks freakin' insane, there's just so much too it that I really have to tip my hat to Bioware and we haven't even seen the last two yet so I can't wait to see what they have in store.

Also @ people are saying that SM is to easy, well yeah, it's supposed to be a walk in the park, that's why it's tuned for columi gear.

Did they ever release Nightmare Mode of that other raid?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Did they ever release Nightmare Mode of that other raid?
    According to a recent dev post it's "on the horizon, coming very soon" so wouldn't surprise me if we see it a few weeks after 1.4

Is this the patch where SWToR goes F2P?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Is this the patch where SWToR goes F2P?
    nope

/10chars

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    SNIP...

We also encountered that amazing phenomenon. No bugs what so ever. We second guessed ourselves a couple times thinking something was going on but it was our lack of knowing a game mechanic VS an actual bug.

It's a very good operation both in boss mechanics, aesthetics and length.

thanks for the video kalamitis, looks like another fun boss fight. so drops are rakata, not campaign?

15+ Year Old Account
    not enough to bring me back at this point after seeing the new gear sets and stats seeing as they couldnt be bothered to not just recolor camp stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    thanks for the video kalamitis, looks like another fun boss fight. so drops are rakata, not campaign?
    As far as I know, the first two drops rakata, the third drops both rakata and only the fourth dropped both rakata and BH. That's for SM loot table. What bothers me the most, is that it doesn't drop BH commendations, that would certainly give a reason for fairly geared people run it in SM.

so they drop black hole and not campaign gear?

no BH commendations is really weird, even denova SM gives those, doesnt it? maybe thats a bug?

Deleted
    Well. I think it's a little too late, seeing as bioware already lost 75% of their playerbase...

Still no word on hood toggle for Jedi Knights

Guess Bioware couldn't be bothered to put it in

I can't be bothered to re-sub then

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelis View Post
    Still no word on hood toggle for Jedi Knights

Guess Bioware couldn't be bothered to put it in

I can't be bothered to re-sub then
    Not to sound overly abrasive, but this is a silly reason to not play a game. I am overly thankful they don't try to cater to the 3 people who share this mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Well. I think it's a little too late, seeing as bioware already lost 75% of their playerbase...
    Even if that is the case it doesn't mean they have to throw in the towel and leave nothing for the remaining 25%.

Hearing this is somewhat challenging is nice EC did ramp things up a bit but all and all was still fairly easy.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    If things stay the same on live as in the PTR, only the last 2 bosses can drop Campaign.

The first 3 on story mode drop rakata only.

I also read that BH comms are suppose to drop but are not ATM. I think that will change for sure.