Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    You are 24? Why are you even living at home under those conditions ? I would get my own place asap, and then I would probable invite my mother and sisters to come stay with me once I get settled. I mean, 4 people living in a tiny room is still better than living under the conditions you are describing.
    If I leave, I will lose my job. How am I going to pay rent without income? It's so hard to get a job in this economy. And I doubt I will be getting a reference. Although about 2 years ago after they had a big fight I proposed this idea to my mum. I told her that living in a crappy council house with no money would be better than living everyday in misery. But she wouldn't budge. "Why should we have to leave our home?" "I don't want to live in one of those terrible places" but her main problem is my youngest sister. She is still going through school and is a straight A student. My mum doesn't want to mess her up. She is the only one of us who actually likes my dad but she has never really seen his true colours until now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, welcome to the real world where people could really give a shit less about you. Why don't you talk to a shrink? or just masturbate and make stupid flash videos about it.

.infracted.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-09-10 at 08:53 PM.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

Deleted
    I'd say have a very serious conversation with your father about this. He needs to know that the world doesn't develop around him, it's not everything about him and that he needs to understand that his wife, your mother, has had a heart attack and he needs to stop thinking of himself and how it affects him and starting to look for others more.

He really needs to know that your mom needs rest, you really need a serious talk with him, and you must be relaxed when doing so, you can't flip over, only thing you can do is slap him in the face when he's getting out of control(you still need to remain calm) and see how he reacts and repeat again, the world doesn't move around you.

That's how I would do that to my father if he ever did something like that to my mom..