Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    the med'an comics, where the demon who possessed the undead frost mage says fel magic works by turning life energy into magic power. he sacrifices fish for a spell lol
    I've never read the comics, is that similar to what the blood elf woman does in the TBC intro trailer? Or is that just elves mana tapping? Or maybe something linked?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    I've never read the comics, is that similar to what the blood elf woman does in the TBC intro trailer? Or is that just elves mana tapping? Or maybe something linked?
    it's quite similar, but not the same. in one chapter, we have a blood elf warlock sacrificing grass to summon a doomguard. the grass burns under his feed like that warlock in the vanilla WoW cinematic intro, except that the blood elf burned way more grass since it probably takes a lot of life energy to summon a domguard lol

(the blood elf in the BC intro was just mana tapping. she was a priest. the mana wyrm died from mana tapping because it's made of mana lol)

than much later, we have meryl, an undead mage possessed by a dreadlord. the group is being attacked by a gigantic faceless one, and the dreadlord convinces meryl to use fel magic to defeat the monster and save med'an. he says they should sacrifice fish and seaweed from the sea nearby, but the sacrifice itself is never shown (it was done, but offscreen), so we don't know how it was done. but it was instantly done, because from the dialog to the spell cast it was all very fast.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-01-17 at 09:39 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

One thing i'd like to know is, why aren't we able to summon a Dreadlord?

seriously... would pay money to have a permanent dreadlord fighting by my side.
    Enslaving one for that short while... is just not enough

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic is from when Xelnath was still working on the Green Fire quest line. With Xelnath gone and the Green Fire questline in working form on the PTR I don't think answers will come to this thread, or things we want implemented. Closing it therefore.