10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Greed - The Bane of the Human Race

When will the human race stop being so greedy and increasing prices on everything when it only makes matters worser than they already are

I'm not 100% sure you understand how the economy works...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow...

Deleted
    I think you got it all wrong, greed is the most important driving force for humans. Without greed, we'd still live in caves and hunt mammoths..

There's this thing called economics... Google it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    I'm not 100% sure you understand how the economy works...
    Be that as it may the world could do a lot better if money got distributed more evenly.

I watched a program the other day about an American steel magnate's daughter who had a wedding that costed £60,000,000.

It's just sickening how much money people have in comparison to those who have nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I think you got it all wrong, greed is the most important driving force for humans. Without greed, we'd still live in caves and hunt mammoths..
    doubtful considering human's didn't hunt them to extinction. and the fact that maany advances have come not our of greed. Greed is the driving force for people who are short sighted.

Example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Salk

Greed is fine. The problem is that our society causes people to focus only on themselves and their own benefits from greed, as opposed to considering the people around us as part of our own and wanting the greed to help them too.

We'll extend greed to benefitting our family members. Wouldn't it be great if we extended it wider?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I don't see any structure to this discussion beyond an opinion. Going to close.