Is this a decent build for WOW/ D3 / BF3?

Hi all friendly gurus,

I got my pay recently and wanted to get a PC together. Read through lots of the posts here and decided on these popular specs. While I'm a total computer noob, I want to try overclocking as I heard it's pretty straight forward nowadays. I'm looking to play MoP 25m raid, D3 & BF3 at medium to high (not max) settings at 1080p. I'm staying in Singapore so some parts may not be available and the prices are way different (expensive) than the US. I'm reluctant to spend more than 1300USD. Would love some advice and suggestions on the build. Many thanks!! =)

Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK (Z77)
    CPU : i5 3570k
    GPU : MSI N660Ti 2GB DDR5 Power Edition OC
    RAM : G-Skill RipJawX 1600MHz CL9 2x4gb
    SSD : Intel 330 Series 120GB SATA3
    PSU : Corsair TX650M 650W Bronze PSU (5 Yrs)
    CPU Cooler : C.Master Hyper 212 EVO
    CPU Case : CM Elite 335U 12cm Fan + Side Window

Would the PSU be enough for OC?

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    That PSU is more than enough. Your system will probably use about 400W overclocked, and that's being generous.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

10+ Year Old Account
    Your actual parts should work really well together, but the case is kind of mediocre to be honest for such a nice build. Outside of that I don't see any potential problems with anything you've picked. You should be able to max out all 3 games you listed easily, your FPS will drop in 25 man raids but that's due to the game engine itself not you.

Thank you guys for the advice. I understand that the case is kind of norm but what other benefits does a better case other than better ventilation and cosmetics? i dont really mind the looks tbh. =)
    If i ever intend to SLI it, what would be the wattage of the PSU be like?

Thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Beyond the looks which I'll admit I don't care for, the case itself only comes with 1 fan (rear exhaust), looks like no dust filters, and poor wire management options. If you're looking to spend as little as possible on the case, look into the budget Antec (Gaming Series One) or even Rosewill (Challenger) cases Newegg offers. If you're dead set on the case you have listed, at least pick up an extra 120mm intake fan for the front of it, and possibly a proper dust filter for that fan.