Deleted

New LFR loot rules, SMF and Souldrinker

Hey all, does anyone know for sure if I can get a Souldrinker in LFR with the new looting rules whilst I am in fury, or do I need to be in prot to get it?

I got one last night on my frost DK, so I would assume you could get one on a fury warrior as well. Though, the chance that you'll get a Gurth is equal.

Deleted
    But they wont give you Nakoled, which is BiS for SMF lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Yeah, they should just nerf no'kaled, that'll make everyone happier

You couldnt get the agility axe anyway from LFR, it had a rogue/shaman class limitation. Heroic Hand of Morchok beats normal agility axe, not exactly hard to aquire, Heroic Morchok wasn't hard to begin with let alone with a 35% nerf.

As for Souldrinker, you could roll need for it as a dps warrior in the old LFR system, so I don't see why not now. It's considered just as much a dps weapon as it is a tanking one.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I got one for my tank set as TG fury, so yes.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks for answering my question guys, just what I wanted to hear

Slightly OT, but can you win off-spec gear in LFR? e.g. if I go as Arms, do I have a chance of winning the shield? Or do I have to go as Prot for that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    With the changes to our mastery. I would think HoM heroic and Nokaled heroic are quite close now. I've played SMF forever through ds and for sure Nokaled was better but, now.. I just dont know. The proc and weapon dmg is nice but, we have the mastery for enrage dmg and the raw str. I use 2 HoM's and they are nice. Been nice since I got them <3