Why Illidan premades fail?

I always wondered that. 9 out of 10 premades from illidan-us (horde side) are really really bad, worse than pugs. Why's that? It's a top pve server, extremly high populated and it still has some top pvpers. What's wrong with those premades?

Probably random noobs queueing any premade of semi serious players. I have seen from Illidan destroyed the other team. Ran into a premade Vileroze started, they won really quickly. Seen premades where duelist, warlords, and glads just demolish people and they were from Illidan.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

I would venture to say that they were not a premade. You falsely assumed this because of server tags. I play on Mal'Ganis, and I tend to see 3-7 other people from my server in random bgs, but we all individually queued.

was in a BFG, and it was a premade. Confirmed for a premade, as they atleast sort of looked like they were communicating, base on movements. However, they were still terrible, they'd all zerg a node, and leave one of theirs w/o defense. We ended up winning. Kinda soppy on their end.
    The world is a deaf machine.

Trade premade is roughly equivalent to a pug to be honest, and it was likely that is what you were running into.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually those "Illidan Premades" you see aren't actually premades. Illidan is one of the few somewhat serious horde servers. Therefore, most people who play horde and pvp tend to be on Illidan and queue for bgs.

Looks like Sargeras on Ally side... but hey most of them are good (just like most Illidan Horde rolls Ally---likely OP is being sensational)

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    I always wondered that. 9 out of 10 premades from illidan-us (horde side) are really really bad, worse than pugs. Why's that? It's a top pve server, extremly high populated and it still has some top pvpers. What's wrong with those premades?
    I don't think its "Illidan" premades specifically that fails. I've noticed similarities with Alliance premades from Kel'Thuzad as well.

The thing you have to understand is the top PVP/PVE realms attract a lot of players/wannabes/fakers/trolls, etc. There are a handful that actually carry the entire realm but most of them simply flock there hoping to get carried. KT for example is a really good example. The month Cata launched, KT was a High population realm during peak hours - Night Time. By the start of the second season, months after I transferred off the realm due to no WPVP/PVP/trolls/trade chat filled with spam, KT is a deisgnated High populated server sometimes even going "Full".

The start of the second arena season this expansion saw a huge influx of players transfer to KT. If you ask anyone from the Nightfall battlegroup pre battlegroup merging, they will all tell you that randoms from KT in your LFD was always destined to be a fail run. They sucked terrible and had a bad attitude. They were rude and simply didn't give a damn overall.

So it isn't specifically Illidan itself, its just a lot of "bad" players hoping to get carried transfer to these realms giving everyone a wrong impression of said realms.

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Looks like Sargeras on Ally side... but hey most of them are good (just like most Illidan Horde rolls Ally---likely OP is being sensational)
    Have to agree with his statement. I don't think I've ever won a BG with a premade from Sargeras. I mean half of them don't even know what they are doing and rather spend the entire BG name calling, talking trash and simply never making sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Lol, no idea I have yet to PUG anything really I would imagine with the larger population you have a larger concetration of people who either have no experience or figure lol I'll get carried in this pug.

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    I don't think its "Illidan" premades specifically that fails. I've noticed similarities with Alliance premades from Kel'Thuzad as well.

The thing you have to understand is the top PVP/PVE realms attract a lot of players/wannabes/fakers/trolls, etc. There are a handful that actually carry the entire realm but most of them simply flock there hoping to get carried.
    I couldn't agree more. I guess famous servers like KT and Illidan attract a lot of wannabes, which form these terrible, shameful premades.

Trade chat pre-made's are just fancy pugs. I doubt most of them are using skype/vent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post
    was in a BFG, and it was a premade. Confirmed for a premade, as they atleast sort of looked like they were communicating, base on movements. However, they were still terrible, they'd all zerg a node, and leave one of theirs w/o defense. We ended up winning. Kinda soppy on their end.
    they probably wanted kills, not honour. winning bfg in 2 minutes is not much fun for a premade at the end of the season when honor means nothing.

The better question is why teams with 3 or 4 from Area 52 always seem to win. Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah and they think the -ILLIDAN after their name will help them in a BG.

was wondering the same about ragnaros - us, yesterday i won 2 times against a 5 man premade on arathi... on full pug group.