Thread: Need Assistance

  1. #1
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Constantinople
    Posts
    962

    Need Assistance

    New to game, havent upgraded from trial yet as am unsure about a few things.

    1. Is there an auto-run feature. Getting tired of long runs holding down w key.
    2. Is there a tab-target feature.
    3. When do you get a mount to ride around on? Ive seen speeders and little personal craft flying around starter zone, occupied by a lvl 50 of course.
    Not looking forward to 39 more levels of running.
    4. Can you rearrange key binds on the action bars? I've tried to customize a bit of it, but am not sure if I'm missing something because its a trial
    account, or it is just cumbersome.

    Thanks in advance for any help offered.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

  2. #2
    1. of course, thats the first key I bind in every MMO
    2. yes, you can even configure it how you want, like from left to right or vice versa and other stuff.
    3. level 25 is the official level for mounts, you'll be able to push that down to 10 for later characters with a legacy unlock
    4. of course, there is a key bind section on the controls section of the games options.

  3. #3
    Old God Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    10,170
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    New to game, havent upgraded from trial yet as am unsure about a few things.

    1. Is there an auto-run feature. Getting tired of long runs holding down w key.
    Default numlock, just like WoW. Rebindable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    2. Is there a tab-target feature.
    Yes, push tab. Configurable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    3. When do you get a mount to ride around on? Ive seen speeders and little personal craft flying around starter zone, occupied by a lvl 50 of course.
    Same as mentioned before. Level 25, earlier with legacy perks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    4. Can you rearrange key binds on the action bars? I've tried to customize a bit of it, but am not sure if I'm missing something because its a trial.
    It's not cumbersome, it's incredibly easy. There is a different menu for keybinds and it is organized into easily understandable sections. Bar 1, Bar 2, etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •