Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    Twitch. I really like him and I'm going insanely good with him.
    What this guy said, after his expunge buff he is far more worth it and his late game is so good with the ultimate plus Tiamat's. People at champion selection usually sigh when they see me pick him but he's actually really good. I mean he can dodge ganks, what's better than that.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Tryndemere all the way does soooooo much damage that its unbelieveable with infinity edge and phantom dancer.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like using Diana a lot lately.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    its used to be Wukong. i typically only play when i am queueing with a couple of friends so typically i always played wukong top but anymore these days its akali. i like playing her top of mid and for the most part i do really well, especially if one of my friends who i queued with jungles. getting ganks early game and allowing me to snowball makes mid and late game just nasty for me

Olaf. I win lane a good four out of five games with him, and he isn't weak against any group compositions thanks to his ult and Ghost.

I would say Tryndamere, Draven, Jax, and Viktor. I'm fantastic with all of them

Lulu or Katarina.

I only play top/mid/jungle atm. Havent got my mainrole yet...wtb team !
    Top I mainly play Yorick (trolollo), Panth, talon, fedneckton, ryze, kennen, (tho I barely play any ap carries top anymore cus I hate it) and uh...Kayle and also Nasus.
    Mid I play Ryze, Kennen, Katarina.
    Jungle: Skarnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Shyvana, Udyr, Kayle and Nocturne

If i just wanna win, i would play ad ez or swain mid.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Deleted
    When I wanna play a good game as solo top laner, Yorick
    When I wanna win easy together with low lvl friends, Xin Zhao obviously
    When I wanna play mid, Karthus

10+ Year Old Account
    Blitz, Janna, Taric, Shen, Xin. I am probably going to add rengar to that list after I buy him later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kayle. Went her when me and some buddies decided to screw around. Cho'gath + Mundo top with me solo bot, cant remember the mid.

Teemo and Blitzcrank got farmed by me. Just way to much damage for anyone of them to keep up.

In a way, I feel Kayle is waaaay to OP. No one seems to know though. :P

Gragas.

Because who's better at dunking fools than a fat, bearded alcoholic who can run through trees?

(Rumble and Malphite are also good. I have a thing for melee AP champions. In fact, my top 5 in the other thread are all melee who's mainly AP.)

Deleted
    OP AP Fox or that support yordle :d

When I really, really want to win the next game...Cassiopia or Karthus.

I mostly jungle so my "go to" picks are these:
    Nunu: Awesome ganks, awesome speed, awesome clear time, awesome counter jungling. Also has that "haters gonna hate" feel when you play him and escape using w with very low hp. Also R traps!

Shyvana: Same as above but a bit more offensive.

Jax/Darius/Hecarim: My pubstomping trio of awesomesauce

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_Satyros View Post
    I mostly jungle so my "go to" picks are these:
    Nunu: Awesome ganks, awesome speed, awesome clear time, awesome counter jungling. Also has that "haters gonna hate" feel when you play him and escape using w with very low hp. Also R traps!

Shyvana: Same as above but a bit more offensive.

Jax/Darius/Hecarim: My pubstomping trio of awesomesauce
    Shaco has that feel even more I think. People tend to scream in /all chat whenever I trick them.
    Hey everyone

Don't get me wrong I love Shaco, used to be my main. However with recent changes to the meta etc people tend to pick more "tanky-oriented" champions and less squishy picks, rending Shaco not-so-useless but weaker.

Deleted
    Taric for me, whenever I play him we usually dominate bottom lane, thats if my laning partner has half a brain

prob jax, if u can get to late game w/o ur team feeding its pretty much gg