Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Up until recently it was Riven, but with the remake of Kat I am basically destroying mid all day long.

But, if I were to pick one for every lane:
    Riven top
    Kat mid
    Diana jungle
    Ashe ADC
    Alistar support

I don't really have a go to champion per se. Generally I play the hell out of the most recent one I bought, get sick of it, then change. lol Lately though I default to Pantheon when I can't decide who else to play.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Top: Mundo
    Mid: Ahri (1st champ I bought with RP and loved her even more since Kyubii skin)
    Bot: I play a lot of bot. I go with Vayne/Varus as ad but my best win % is with Taric Support. He is just.... fabulous!

My overall favorite champion would have to be AP Master Yi..... so much healing outta his 'W' and awesome damage outta his 'Q'
    One-Trick Pony FTW!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually used
    Backup

Top: Cho'gath, Lee Sin
    Mid: Ahri, Talon
    Jungle: Lee Sin, Skarner
    ADC: Caitlin, Graves
    Support: Nunu, Taric

I sometimes use Cho as a jungle as well, and the ADC rank - generally use all of them except Varus, I don't like Varus

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    When I want to win, I play Darius top. He's incredibly easy.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    TEEMO!!! without fail!

Lee Sin and Graves. Always works.

Edit: Forgot to mention Katarina!
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2012-09-15 at 03:17 PM.

Master Yi all the way, he is boring early game but late game he is so OP.

Lux for mid, Jax/Akali top. Rarely lose with any of them.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Akali. I don't remember a game where I haven't dominated as Akali. I just get a few early kills off my laning opponent and then just run around cleaning the map up. Very fun after a frustrating losing streak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    Akali. I don't remember a game where I haven't dominated as Akali. I just get a few early kills off my laning opponent and then just run around cleaning the map up. Very fun after a frustrating losing streak.
    ^This is very much like i do... However the other day i actually had a bad game as her... I mean my team was pretty much useless... They fed the enemies and they were all like 5/0 at 15min... I was laning solo top vs. Jax which can be quite hard to counter as Akali... He knew what he was doing and after 2 great ganks from their jungler i was 0/2... I ended the game at 21 min at 2/4.. Aww man i felt bad... First time to do bad as Akali ever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    ^This is very much like i do... However the other day i actually had a bad game as her... I mean my team was pretty much useless... They fed the enemies and they were all like 5/0 at 15min... I was laning solo top vs. Jax which can be quite hard to counter as Akali... He knew what he was doing and after 2 great ganks from their jungler i was 0/2... I ended the game at 21 min at 2/4.. Aww man i felt bad... First time to do bad as Akali ever...
    Had sort of the same situation, except I wasn't losing top. I was 5-0 against a Riven whom I got first blood on. But ezreal/soraka were like 0-5 bot lane and mid wasn't doing too well either (losing against katarina lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    I should really add Graves to my list. I wish there was a way to check normal win rates with champions other then doing it manually, but I think I have at least a 65% win rate on him. Though it helps that i'm usually on skype with my bottom lane. So that gives us an inherent advantage over the other one.

He's just so good. You can feel the nerf a little when you get to late game, but it's really not much of one.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be nocturne.
    Depending on how good or bad the teams are, I can either go for a tanky dps build or for a carry/glasscannon build ( which works surprisingly well against teams with little cc/teams with many squishies)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I should really add Graves to my list. I wish there was a way to check normal win rates with champions other then doing it manually, but I think I have at least a 65% win rate on him. Though it helps that i'm usually on skype with my bottom lane. So that gives us an inherent advantage over the other one.

He's just so good. You can feel the nerf a little when you get to late game, but it's really not much of one.
    I think lolking recently showed me something of the sort. Apparently I had a 10 win, 4 loss run with Tristana.

Deleted
    Overall, Lee Sin. He's my most played champion and still a favorite.

Jungle: Lee Sin, Shyvana, Udyr.
    Top: Singed, Yorick, Irelia, Vlad.
    Mid: AP assassins pretty much.
    AD: Graves.
    Sup: Blitz, Taric.

My go to champion atm is Zyra. Insanely OP. AoE wins solo queue

Top: Shyvana or Riven
    Mid: Honestly in my couple of years or so playing LoL I've never once gone mid. I mostly play with a premade team and we have a dedicated mid player among us so there's never any need.
    Jungler: I don't jungle often but I take Shyvana when I do.
    Bot: Poppy mostly although I've been checking out Leona and Fiora lately.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

If I really want to win, I pick Sivir. Since Urgot's been nerfed to oblivion she is my favorite <3

Top-Rengar
    Mid- Ahri
    Jungle- Alistar/Lee
    ADC- EZ
    Support- Leona/Sona(both so good)