Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    AP mid, as Shaco, Tristana or Anivia.

All my other roles in different lanes don't come even close... The downside of a one trick pony.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i thought i posted in this thread awhile back but i dont see it.

anyways, before last week i would have said akali, i can play her top or mid and bot with a support if my friend is queueing with me. however i recently play xin zhao and i have found my true calling and that is jungling.

it is quite addictive and im not tooting my own horn but ive gotten pretty effective with him, id say close to an 80% or 90% win chance when i jungle with him or go top. also if we have no carry ill generally play a kog'maw with my friend as a support

i plan on working on a support next, picked up soraka for like 250 ip the other day so ill give her a whirl soon

15+ Year Old Account
    Jungle Amumu. Just wrote a mobafire guide on him, that's how much I love him.

Solid speed through the jungle, solid ganks, gives the team an amazing initiate, and dat AoE.

Top- Hecarim or Cho'gath
    AD- Tristana
    Mid- Diana
    Support/Tank- Leona, Blitzcrank, or Sejuani* (everyone says she sucks, but every time I pick her, the enemy team complains about my Sejuani-ing so I just assume people don't know how to use her; her charge could use a shorter cooldown, though)
    Jungle- none, I'm the worst jungler ever and avoid it like the plague

*I have way too many tanks that I rotate between but those 3 top the list as far as success goes.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Deleted
    Katarina, i like her as assasin

Gragas
    /10char
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently playing mostly Dominion and heavily playing Leona, recently picked up Jarvan so trying him out here and there too.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    I still love Riven and main her, but Jayce is definitely one of my new "Go To" champions, maknoon build ftw!

riven is probly my go-to but im shifting to kog and ireila

Deleted
    Top: Riven (even though I am not good with her)
    Mid: Ziggs
    AD: Draven or Ezreal
    Supp: Blitzcrank or Janna
    Jungle: Lee Sin (BAD at jungling)

I already gave an answer (Gragas) in this thread, but been shying away from mid lately, so...

Right now, I consider my go-to for top Malphite. He doesn't have that "up-front"-damage that many AD champions have, but man, he can surprise people with his Q poke, and his ulti+E AoE burst. Sometimes I even play with the idea of going Deathfire Grasp on him simply for fun. He's also a great jungler.

If I don't jungle Malphite, I go Hecarim. Man, is he strong in the right hands. Not to mention he can get to places in no time.

As for support (which is something I play often due to being the "nice guy"), lately I've had fun with Blitzcrank and Nunu. Blitz is self-explained, but people just love that Nunu speed buff, along with almost perma-slows and hiding in bushes and getting a full-cast ulti off is one of the most satisfying things ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    top- irelia or olaf
    jungle- maokai or skarner
    mid - brand,eve
    ad- ez or graves
    support- taric,sona and blitz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I already gave an answer (Gragas) in this thread, but been shying away from mid lately, so...

Right now, I consider my go-to for top Malphite. He doesn't have that "up-front"-damage that many AD champions have, but man, he can surprise people with his Q poke, and his ulti+E AoE burst. Sometimes I even play with the idea of going Deathfire Grasp on him simply for fun. He's also a great jungler.

If I don't jungle Malphite, I go Hecarim. Man, is he strong in the right hands. Not to mention he can get to places in no time.

As for support (which is something I play often due to being the "nice guy"), lately I've had fun with Blitzcrank and Nunu. Blitz is self-explained, but people just love that Nunu speed buff, along with almost perma-slows and hiding in bushes and getting a full-cast ulti off is one of the most satisfying things ever.
    The thing with Malphite is that he's banned 100% in draft pick normals or ranked, and he's not really so fun to me that I'd play him all the time in normal blind pick.

Deleted
    Blitzcrank

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    The thing with Malphite is that he's banned 100% in draft pick normals or ranked, and he's not really so fun to me that I'd play him all the time in normal blind pick.
    Yeah, I agree, though I usually play normals. I find him fun, since I prefer those tanky ability-using champions, if that makes sense. I don't like playing squishy champs, especially not ones who rely on auto-attacks (which is why I dislike playing carry nowadays). I'm more the support or the tanky guy who disrupts the other team or supports my own. :P

And Malphite is just the kinda champ who fits that regard.

Deleted
    Yeah, I agree, though I usually play normals. I find him fun, since I prefer those tanky ability-using champions, if that makes sense. I don't like playing squishy champs, especially not ones who rely on auto-attacks (which is why I dislike playing carry nowadays). I'm more the support or the tanky guy who disrupts the other team or supports my own. :P

And Malphite is just the kinda champ who fits that regard.
    I agree with this though, it's fun to play the unstoppable rock that stands near people and just doesn't die.
    Just now I was in draft pick and first picked Malphite, teammates yelled for OMG FIRST PICK TOP WE LOSE GG and kept bitching in the game, I was up top against Jayce, who I was beating in cs.
    I ended the game 17-4-9 and got called autist and retard several times while I was helping them, gotta love solo queue huh?

Yeah, people aren't too fond of you when you cross their ideals. Happens all the time IRL too, sadly.

Also, kinda off-topic, but I'm an autist, and I never understood why that's used as an insult. Are autists considered retarded or something?

Deleted
    Yeah, people aren't too fond of you when you cross their ideals. Happens all the time IRL too, sadly.

Also, kinda off-topic, but I'm an autist, and I never understood why that's used as an insult. Are autists considered retarded or something?
    By some people they are, usually the ones that don't understand what it even means.
    Most of the autists are rather intellectual people, so I don't quite understand it either, rather have a smart person to play with than some idiot who can't even formulate proper English sentences
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2012-10-15 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Heh, if I know one thing, it's that humans fear what they don't know, or "the unknown".

One day, people will learn, hopefully.