WvWvW Enemy POI's/Vistas

Anyone know of a way to get to the vista's and poi's that are under enemy control without relying on your team to break down the gates? Just looking for a quick way to get them discovered so I can be done with World Explorer.

Deleted
    The one thing off the top of my head would be utilizing the free server change to hop to the server that's controlling the location the POI / vista is in. Optionally go back to your original server afterwards.

Deleted
    Transfer to their realm, join and get the POIs and then transfer back after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Transfer to their realm, join and get the POIs and then transfer back after.
    Does it have a "cooldown" before you can transfer again? I need to transfer somewhere else because a skill challenge is bugged and I can't leave an area with 99% completion (I'm stupid like that) but somebody told me that you have to wait one week before you can change again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Does it have a "cooldown" before you can transfer again? I need to transfer somewhere else because a skill challenge is bugged and I can't leave an area with 99% completion (I'm stupid like that) but somebody told me that you have to wait one week before you can change again.
    Currently there's no wait time before you can do it again there may be in the future when it's no longer free.

What corner your team is in changes when the team match ups change. Just try another time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you just join one of the borderlands matches where the one that you join is controlling the area you want the vistas for and such?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Currently there's no wait time before you can do it again there may be in the future when it's no longer free.
    I'd be terrified of doing that. Knowing my luck, the instant I transfer would be when they take the servers down, implement a fee and a cooldown on transfers X_x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilobolus View Post
    I'd be terrified of doing that. Knowing my luck, the instant I transfer would be when they take the servers down, implement a fee and a cooldown on transfers X_x
    Just did it and my original home server is now the only one in Europe classified as "Full", heh. Well, guess I'll have to try later this night when there aren't that many people online.

Transfering would help..if that server that owned the nodes I need wasn't full qq.

Couldn't I just transfer to a random server, see who is owning the nodes I need then transfer to that server? They are free and have no CD right now right?

Only problem is getting back to my original server, which is full atm..sigh
    Last edited by iCandy; 2012-09-11 at 03:56 PM.

Just did it and my original home server is now the only one in Europe classified as "Full", heh. Well, guess I'll have to try later this night when there aren't that many people online.
    Yeaaah, I xferred off JQ at 7 am EST because I was furious about a skill point in Orr that was bugged for days.

Couldn't get back in until 4 AM EST next day, right after a patch. Even then it was listed as High.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha! My fear is based in reality then =p

I think I'm just going to wait for when my server is in that zone. We seem to swap enough that I am CONSTANTLY getting confused on the names. "Greenvale is under attack! Err no, wait, I mean Redvale!"

I personally think its stupid that they make you go to PvP specific areas to get the world explorer completion. Areas in WvWvW are technically in the mists, and therefore not part of the world of Tyra itself. So why do we have to go there and explore it to get the "world" completion? It's nothing more than a cheap trick by Anet to force people to at least try PvP, even if they don't want to. I think it's extremely dumb personally. Make the 100% for the actual world of Tyria ONLY. End of story.

Wvw resets nearly every day right now. You'll control different areas next time so you can typically just wait a day and get some more. You could also try the transfer idea and just pick a server thats dominating and wait for non peak hours to get in and grab them all.