Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Is Jessica Simpson Fat?

It's all over the web, twitter and facebook she is skinny again after being fat. I was expecting her to show up looking like Daisy Duke again but was mistaken. I still think she is pretty portly though. Anyone else have a opinion on this? Below are some recent and past pictures proving she is overweight. Not sure how the WOW community feels about this or how much it will affect people leveling to 90. If somehow she manages to get ahold of alot of food people maybe unable to level quickly in game due to a food shortage she caused.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/did-j...son-get-fat-bu

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/jessic...c-weight-loss/

http://www.usmagazine.com/hot-pics/hot-pig-201289

In the words of Peter Griffin; Oh my god, who the hell cares?!

Also if those pictures are what's considered 'fat' then that's a sad indictment of modern day 'standards', using the word very loosely.

She was too chunky for my tastes, but I don't know that I'd say "fat".

Deleted
    No way she is fat, she looks a very healthy weight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I can't stand the fucking fashion industry's fascination with skin and bones. No, that first image of Jessica Simpson is not "fat." Maybe a little curvier, maybe a little more . . . for lack of a better word . . . plump? But not fat, not unattractive.

This sort of thing pisses me off, not because I give a shit about Jessica Simpson, but because it sends the message to young women across the country that being underweight is the only way to be attractive and it encourages unhealthy lifestyles and terrible eating habits and poor self-esteem.
    Putin khuliyo

Girls need to have some meat around the bones. Todays models are, in my personal opinion, disgustingly skinny.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Better question: Does this make any difference to your life and eating habits, at all?

And if so, why?
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

People care about Jessica Simpson?

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    This sort of thing pisses me off, not because I give a shit about Jessica Simpson, but because it sends the message to young women across the country that being underweight is the only way to be attractive and it encourages unhealthy lifestyles and terrible eating habits and poor self-esteem.
    I don't see how this has anything do with being underweight. I don't know, in the first image, whether Simpson's overweight in the heavier shot (probably not), but she's not underweight in the thinner shot. While there is the exception of the small percentage of the population that have legitimate eating disorders, we're in no danger of an epidemic of underweight people; the normal range of the BMI extends lower than people seem to realize.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the media's obsession with the weight and appearance of high profile celebrities, especially female ones, is sad and troubling. And we wonder why anorexia is such a huge problem in young girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    She gained weight, but I would not call her fat. She was pregnant though, it happens.

Fat no... Larger than she used to be yes... but really who cares look at the size of her boobs lol

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    I think the media's obsession with the weight and appearance of high profile celebrities, especially female ones, is sad and troubling. And we wonder why anorexia is such a huge problem in young girls.
    You know what's a lot bigger problem? Obesity.

She looks great. Im tired of seeing "Woman" who look like men. Skin and Bones = sexy Dafuq kind of logic is that?

Deleted
    I thought that people cared about those kind of things was a myth, seems not.

Is Kalle fat? Is Bertil fat? Is HeatoN fat? Is Gösta fat? Omgomgomg its true!

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 would bang....Only the jeans I don't like/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Your idea of "fat" is quite distorted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe her boyfriend likes to fuck fat girls...who fucking cares? Why do people care what anyone they don't know does in their private lives?

I would be pro-death penalty if they used it on people who ever mentioned the word 'celebrity', and if they used the word 'gossip' with it I'd have them publicly disemboweled first.

Who and why would I care?

In that first picture the right side shot, she has Curves, left side she's just gained a bit of "Plump" (And as someone pointed out that's kind of natural after having a baby) ... Yes I would Bang either version of her. No that is definitely NOT Fat. You can argue till the cows come home as to whether you think she's 'Attractive' or 'That much fat is to much for you', but in the end, whether you were to judge it by some scientific scale or just the good 'ol BMI, she is in no way 'Fat'.

But God her voice is annoying :S