Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fat? No.. Slightly chubby? Yes.. Care level? 0%
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish5 View Post
    It's all over the web, twitter and facebook she is skinny again after being fat. I was expecting her to show up looking like Daisy Duke again but was mistaken. I still think she is pretty portly though. Anyone else have a opinion on this? Below are some recent and past pictures proving she is overweight. Not sure how the WOW community feels about this or how much it will affect people leveling to 90. If somehow she manages to get ahold of alot of food people maybe unable to level quickly in game due to a food shortage she caused.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/did-j...son-get-fat-bu

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/jessic...c-weight-loss/

http://www.usmagazine.com/hot-pics/hot-pig-201289

I had no idea anyone cared.

First pic, borderline fat. Hasn't crossed the line to be considered fat, but about as close as you can get. Also, high waist jeans/pants look horrendous on anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I would be pro-death penalty if they used it on people who ever mentioned the word 'celebrity', and if they used the word 'gossip' with it I'd have them publicly disemboweled first.
    I'm mad at the world too! Let's start a band =)

rule of thumb: if you cant count her ribs shes fat.

Eh, she got curvey, and when you've got curves the difference between Hot and Fat is what you're wearing... and she got it wrong.

Deleted
    Fat? Are you kidding me?

That is what I call chunky/healthy.

Fat.. pff...fat is something else.

If I hadn't fapped I would have a boner now.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit bigger than what is the current standard of "hot", but god damn, I'd still hit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    She seems to fluctuate between fat and skinny a lot. From a medical standpoint, that's not a good thing.

Deleted
    She was pregnant, ofcourse she got bigger.
    She seems to loosing the weight now though, dosnt really affect my life so.... yeah..

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    She's not fat. She's had a kid and is a bit bigger than she was before pregnancy, what a shocker.
    It does irritate me when these gossip magazines/sites/whatever show pictures of a celebrity - you know the kind - when she's been caught on camera in her joggers because she's nipped out to the shops, or she's in her bathers at the beach and she's got a touch of cellulite at the top of her thighs. They stick that up next to a picture of her from a photo-shoot, perfectly groomed, favourable lighting, make-up and the magic of photoshop and proceed to declare 'OH MY GOD, LOOK AT HOW FAT/UGLY/SPOTTY SHE IS!!!! LOOK AT ALL THAT DISGUSTING CELLULITE"
    I mean, jesus wept, get a grip. Talk about unrealistic expectations.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Woman gets knocked up. Woman gains weight. Woman has kid. Woman...is still bigger than she used to be?! What is this crazy talk? It's not like having a kid changes your body or anything...

15+ Year Old Account
    Fat as in obese? No. But she's definitely kinda chunky/pudgy, if she continues this way, then she'll most likely end up in Fatty McFat land.

Also, those jeans in the first picture are horrible. Didn't know she still was active and doing singing or whatever, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Based on the pictures posted on the front page I'm going to go ahead and say that while she may have gained weight, her choice of clothing isn't helping her case any. In the 'fat' picture she's wearing clothes that sort of... Well it doesn't really help her case any. If she had just opted to keep dressing like she used to? Probably wouldn't have been nearly as bad as what sort looks like denim stretch pants.

Deleted
    Not only who cares, but also since when is that fat? If that is fat, then most of the people in the western world are fat,,

Deleted
    well, she's european fat, but american slim