Thread: Duh.

Duh.

So it's taken me exactly till a day ago to realize that the scrap trophies you collect that are labelled "salvage" are exactly that... salvageable. I've simply been selling them as junk.

*head on desk*
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

Maybe you started playing yesterday and everythings fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

"This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

Hehe... I was vendoring everything instead of saving it for the TP. When the TP came up and I saw that copper ore was selling for as much as 21c a piece? Palm? Meet face. I figure I vendored as much as five gold worth of craftables because I out-leveled it in crafting and didn't think I would use it anymore. Then there was the time I pondered what the Mystic forge does, put my best two axes, a longbow and a rifle in to it... and got back one mace that I won't be able to use for ten levels.

I don't even like maces.

Stood in the Fire
    Ghehe, I kept vendoring all my crafting mats because I didn't know about the collectable thing until day 4. Yeah, that's a lot of crafting stuff. I was also passing up anything not related to my current crafting profs so I wouldn't fill up my bags. #alldemnodes

If you wanted skill-based PvP, why didn't you start playing DotA?
    GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So it's taken me exactly till a day ago to realize that the scrap trophies you collect that are labelled "salvage" are exactly that... salvageable. I've simply been selling them as junk.

*head on desk*
    Hahah, it happens to everyone. A big clue might've been that when you pick sell junk to a merchant it isn't included, lol.

*head on desk*
    Hey don't feel too bad, I just found out 2 days ago (at level 65...) that I could change my selected traits within the points I have purchased without having to go to a city and pay to clear them out... Probably wasted 40s on that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Hey don't feel too bad, I just found out 2 days ago (at level 65...) that I could change my selected traits within the points I have purchased without having to go to a city and pay to clear them out... Probably wasted 40s on that haha.
    How exactly do you do that?

edit: or you mean the major traits?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post
    How exactly do you do that?

edit: or you mean the major traits?
    Yea say you have 30 points in a trait line, you can click each major trait and change it to any of the other ones you have unlocked. I JUST realized that.

*head on desk*

hahahaha, i have been doing the same thing.... why did no one tell me this sooner? :*(
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    hahahaha, i have been doing the same thing.... why did no one tell me this sooner? :*(
    You know salvage kits... salvage item... :P

Pit Lord
    Wow, I'm glad I figured all this stuff out in beta.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".