Looking to build a 5 rogue gank/arena squad

I'm looking to build a legendary 5 rogue death squad for ganking and 5s on kel'thuzad horde because KT has the highest concentration of bads on a pvp server.
    I require that you play all day and/or night every day because we all know how normal 5s teams work out, I need people with no lives!
    Obviously I need you to keybind everything and have at least some arena exp but If you don't have arena exp talk with me and maybe we can work something out.
    I need you to be chill! No elitists, just fun people, but that doesn't mean you can slack off on your gameplay I'm looking for people that can work together and want to work together and also have patience.
    Probably the most important of all is that I need you to be COMMITTED, yes that means no other mains and no randomly dropping out once your in (honestly anyone who would want to drop out on something like this is extremely $%# anyway).
    By the way I'm going to be REROLLING so it's okay if you don't have a rogue on kt or don't want to transfer, we are all going to level in bgs to 90. We won't be using exp increase BOAs because obviously not everyone will have them and if you are really interested in playing with a team then you won't mind that.
    I already have 1 or 2 people possible people that want in.
    My battle tag is Coinmaster#1914 if you want to talk it over.

have to play all day or all night thats kinda overboard dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Your 5 Rogue "death squad" is about to have its dreams crushed by one shadow priest.

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    have to play all day or all night thats kinda overboard dude
    You'd be surprised how many people play that much.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Your 5 Rogue "death squad" is about to have its dreams crushed by one shadow priest.
    ^ lawl ..I can see it happening.

Deleted
    You need a 5 rogues group to gank bads ?

My brain just exploded.

I need a 5 rogues group to do 5s and having 5 people to gank in a city isn't a bad thing either. Sorry about your brain.

Deleted
    I honestly don't understand why you're going on about "doing 5's" when there's no rated arena right now and no one ever plays 5v5 wargames but yeah. Good luck anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I honestly don't understand why you're going on about "doing 5's" when there's no rated arena right now and no one ever plays 5v5 wargames but yeah. Good luck anyway.
    He said he'd be rerolling and leveling to 90 in battlegrounds, so he plans to do it in MoP and get to 90 when arenas are once again open...

Interesting concept, but I always thought single class teams generally got beat down by anyone quick enough to realise what was happening? Well, unless they're all boomkins, as the forums would lead me to believe.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2012-09-11 at 11:51 PM.
    RETH

I am a Glad rogue w/ legendaries, if your interested in migrating to US frostmourne, I'd be interested in chatting with you.

Definitely have no life also so this fits me well!

ive never understood the point of 5 rogues, surely a mix of rogue/feral would be better to get more bleeds up etc, and more varied cc. with 5 rogues your stuns will be on DR so fast you become very fragile. with ferals youd get roots/cyc/bash etc

10+ Year Old Account
    It could Work. Smoke Bomb doesn't Have DR does it?
    If not you get 15 secs of pure nuke time on a target.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Well honestly I'm more interested in terrorizing the server as 5 rogues ganking. I really just want people to play with because I've been pvping solo since vanilla and it gets REALLY lame after 5 years. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't serious about the 5s though. Sap 4 people into a blind and shadow dance on the other guy then vanish and wait for cooldowns to do it all over again, or something to that effect /epic drool. Don't forget to add my battle tag if you are interested. Coinmaster#1914

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 12:08 PM ----------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by djcoin; 2012-09-12 at 11:09 PM.