Girlfriend got a problem with her account

Yo!

So my girlfriend bought Guild wars 2 retail edition from the store the day it came out and a problem occured when she tried to register her email. The link she got in her mail was broken/expired but she has been able to play the game from her account until friday, where she suddenly could not log into it. When she tried to log in to her account it said her email address was not found and logging into their website did not work either. On the same day friday (a week ago) she sent a ticket to them regarding this issue and have yet to recieve a response from them.

She has tried to make a new account with no success (obviously)
    She has sent loads of tickets, this is a kind of issue that should be handled swiftly by their part in my opinion. Should not take 5 days (still going) to take care of an issue like this is a bit irresponsible by their part.

the error code she get btw is:3002

Any suggestions? Anyone else that has encountered this issue? and how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    This could possibly be a billing issue, which would qualify you for the following link, but either way, I'd check this out: https://help.ncsoft.com/app/chat/chat_home

That's NCsoft's live support. They're open on very limited hours, so make sure you keep track of that. Explain the situation and have her do it if possible. Also, from what I've read of that error code, if you have a GW1 account and linked it to your GW2 one, you should try using your GW1 information to login.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    This could possibly be a billing issue, which would qualify you for the following link, but either way, I'd check this out: https://help.ncsoft.com/app/chat/chat_home

That's NCsoft's live support. They're open on very limited hours, so make sure you keep track of that. Explain the situation and have her do it if possible. Also, from what I've read of that error code, if you have a GW1 account and linked it to your GW2 one, you should try using your GW1 information to login.
    Cannot be a billing issue due the game being bought directly from the store. She does not have a GW1 account so no. Is it possible to use that live support even if its not about a billing issue?

The email she received upon registration was the email verification, which at the time was broken and not working for anybody. It sounds to me like she could have been hacked (they could have changed the email), in which case I don't really know what to tell you other than to make a ticket, or perhaps attempt to inquire on Twitter/Reddit.

I've never heard of tickets on their support site taking a week or more to be responded to, though.

Feels like this company has down right bad costumer support as they can only be reached through Email and they barely respond to important issues like this. Ah well maybe i'm to fast to judge them. If they changed her Email on her account wouldn't they had send her an Email about information being changed in her account? There is no sign of her account being banned either. And it says that her Email is in use whenever she tries to make a new account which is strange.

Just verify the email

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    The email she received upon registration was the email verification, which at the time was broken and not working for anybody. It sounds to me like she could have been hacked (they could have changed the email), in which case I don't really know what to tell you other than to make a ticket, or perhaps attempt to inquire on Twitter/Reddit.

I've never heard of tickets on their support site taking a week or more to be responded to, though.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/account
    It is very common to not have a response after a week it seems.

Error 3002 seems to be a hacked account response. You'd have to go through the ticket or there is a self help thing I believe, I do not know if it actually works.

Deleted
    http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app...tail/a_id/9212

Read that and follow it to the letter to fill in a hacked account ticket, which is prioritized higher than other tickets and (last they announced times for it) are handled within 72 hours.