SWTOR FB Question: Question of the day: If you could choose any SWTOR character

Who would lead the jedi Order/Who would lead the Sith

ok so i saw this on the swtor FB palge and its filled with the usuall idiots that live to troll or just be plain asses.

this is a very interesting question and i would love to hear feed back from the swtor community about their thoughts also i added the Sith part. i personally dont remember all the characters that would have enough influence to lead such orders or the in depth information that i know most of you guys have.

SO....... WHO would you choose (this is NOT a thread of the state of the game lets keep that in other threads please there are plenty)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an opinion of the Jedi Order, but Malgas was/is definitely the best guy to lead the Sith.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jace Malcom. Leading the newly forged Imperial Republican Army to destroy both the Sith and the Jedi, so the galaxy can be freed from their never ending war and magical jack assery.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Malgus seems pretty solid for the Sith, maybe even Marr. They both seem rather level headed and not completely in it 4 teh evilz.

yea Malgus ruthless determination would have been the end of the Republic had he been Emperor from the start. Glad he wanst lol

Nurkolas! If it shoots, burns, or explodes, he carries it!

Nurkolas 2012!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Satele Shan for every reason she already leads the Jedi Order. Plus, there is this:
    "It is said that in that duel, she blocked Malgus' lightsaber with her hands"

republic: revan, Id like to see him uniting the republic and the sith empire, how else can we explain the old republic has the empire logo and ship design in the prequel movies?

sith: still emperor vitiate of course, and he should pick the inquisitor player character as his new voice
    Last edited by moff; 2012-09-12 at 10:58 AM.