Ravenholt 5.0 ( Insane in the membrane)

So before MoP comes out, and in my infinite boredom. I decide to go for this title. Fortinuatly, I went for " the exalted" a few month ago, and I only have Ravenholt left.
    Honestly, I don't know how much it would cost to have someone do it for me ( So if you know, please do tell me), but I do have a lvl 85 rogue up on the shelves. Now what I would like to know is that with 5.0 i'v heard stuff like macro this, macro that,( with auto loot + tab) etc. So If anyone could tell me the best way to quickly get this rep done with the best route, and glyph, and stuff.

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    So before MoP comes out, and in my infinite boredom. I decide to go for this title. Fortinuatly, I went for " the exalted" a few month ago, and I only have Ravenholt left.
    Honestly, I don't know how much it would cost to have someone do it for me ( So if you know, please do tell me), but I do have a lvl 85 rogue up on the shelves. Now what I would like to know is that with 5.0 i'v heard stuff like macro this, macro that,( with auto loot + tab) etc. So If anyone could tell me the best way to quickly get this rep done with the best route, and glyph, and stuff.

Thank you very much!

A fairly brutal grind.

Kill mobs in Arathi Highlands up to 11999/12000 honored - this is pretty straight forward. Look for Syndicate affiliated mobs, grind for hours on end.

Collect something like 1500 heavy junkboxes up to exalted - this is a bit brutal. There's a few decent spots for this. First is LBRS, since you can zone out and reset. Otherwise there's a spot at Blackrock Stronghold that has groups of 25 mobs. Just stealth into the middle and pickpocket them all. Pockets reset after about 10 minutes. If you farm here, I recommend Iron Summit in Searing Gorge as your drop-off point (mailbox, inn, repair, etc).

You cannot buy heavy junkboxes on the AH, but you can put them in the mail and trade windows, so you can have someone farm for you. Personally I leveled my own rogue to farm them for me.

Wowhead has lots of tips on location, macros, etc.
    Last edited by Zutroy; 2012-09-11 at 06:29 PM.

Well what I wanted to know was more the best way to farm. As in the fastest way. Everything above I already know. But since 5.0 hit, I sure some poeple found faster way to lvl this rep. Which is what im asking.

And wowhead or wowwiki is never up to date with new things likt that...hence my asking here.

Deleted
    Best way should be ro Google "the insane guide".
    you could include ravenholdt and you should get YouTube guides etc.
    Happy farming

Deleted
    Nothing's changed regarding the ravenholdt rep in 5.0. You still need to turn in lockboxes and grind arathi highland mobs.

As one who only need 2 more reps to have everyone exalted, Ravenholdt was one of the worst for me. The grind through LBRS was mindnumbingly boring .. But oh well! Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing changed in terms of rep grinds to make it any faster than it has been, so just follow the guides out there and you should be done before you know it. Ravenholdt took me less time then all the goblins from hated to exalted, and I had to level a rogue to 60 to do it, so.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are going to farm syndicates until they give no more rep (Which I highly recommend, it means less lock boxes and would save you so much time) then don't forget to drop those guild perk flag thingamabobers that give you rep per kill. Of course, if you go too far away they despawn so try and find someone to flag and kill the lower lvl of syndicate place in arathi, and you and your flag up on the higher lvl

If going it solo, flag in middle of the farm field and then just run along the outskirts killing at will
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A box sells for 25-30g.
    Get a rogue and make it a daily thing.. farm 4 hours per day or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you start handing in Boxes from 11999/12000 Honored, it should cost you about 30k for someone to grind the 1300 Boxes needed for you to get to Exalted.

If you do the lockboxes yourself, feel free to check out the guide I made: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=156/rav...putation-guide

if you can spend gold, buy it.
    Each box 20-40g, it's the most boring grind in this title.

i bought the boxes for 30g each....had to pay ~ 30k or more but i've finished insane 1 week ago