Tanking for MoP!

So, as MoP comes around I will be taking the roll of OT in our 10 man raid group. My main is a rogue, so the transition is a little sketchy at the moment, but, we really need a dedicated tank that will be around for progression. It just so happens that I have a bear druid and am willing to fill that slot so we can progress swiftly without much trouble. Before 5.0.4 came out, the stat weights were pretty straight forward. But, as I've read, seems a little bit has changed.

I ask the lovely druids of MMO-C to take a look at my armory and give me a brief over view of what I should change. Money is no issue so if I need to reforge/re-gem as necessary, let me know. I'll do anything to help myself as well as my guild. Here's the armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eesus/advanced

Any help/criticism is welcomed. We've been 8/8 H DS for some time and I'd like to keep that progression going through MoP. Thanks! Much appreciation to those who help.

Deleted
    Hi! I would recommend you reading this thread about guardian druids for some input, its a great read by one of the members on here:

http://theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=697

Hmmm....great read. But it doesn't really say whether 40 agi gems are out and you should now go 20 agi/20 stam(Unless epic gems). Doesn't give a good idea of what a "soft cap(if there even is one)" for dodge should be now. I guess I'm looking for a more technical/numbers side of the new bear. I did like that it showed what exp/hit should be roughly around now. All that aside, thanks for the guide. Was somewhat helpful.
    Last edited by Yodawinfrey; 2012-09-12 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodawinfrey View Post
    Hmmm....great read. But it doesn't really say whether 40 agi gems are out and you should now go 20 agi/20 stam(Unless epic gems).
    Currently it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodawinfrey View Post
    Doesn't give a good idea of what a "soft cap(if there even is one)" for dodge should be now.
    There isn't one.

15+ Year Old Account
    dodoge doesnt got a softcap only a hardcap of like 98%
    your unlikely to reach it :d

atm with current gems agi is theoraticly better, yeh there we go again there plent of dicussion where druid find tiherself 2 shotted if when SD drops off and they would rather go for stamina, with 30% DS nerf it matter much atm

in MoP the 200 dodge rating gems probelty becomes best, but then there still ppl that want 200 mastery gems as it makes damage income more stable
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    dodoge doesnt got a softcap only a hardcap of like 98%
    your unlikely to reach it :d

atm with current gems agi is theoraticly better, yeh there we go again there plent of dicussion where druid find tiherself 2 shotted if when SD drops off and they would rather go for stamina, with 30% DS nerf it matter much atm

in MoP the 200 dodge rating gems probelty becomes best, but then there still ppl that want 200 mastery gems as it makes damage income more stable
    Actually the hardcap was bumped to ~150% in MoP, but still even with SD, it's not likely people will hit it.

15+ Year Old Account
    huh you sure you dont mean 105%?
    becase 150? how is that possable
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE