Thread: Help for MOP

Help for MOP

Hello. I have a serious problem >.<

I played a Paladin in LK and Druid in cata because did not like the paladin as it was.

Now in Pandaria, I liked the two (despite being afraid to low guardian druid dodge passive) and do not know which one to choose.

Although always make the joke "choose what you like best," the problem is: I really do not know which one to choose. Then ask:

In tests raid, ATM, no in simulationcraft, how are the following classes:
    balance druid/feral and ret paladin (opinion very important, damage/dps in this case)
    Healer and Druid Paladin Healer (irrelevant)
    Guardian and Prot Pally (important)

Thx for all guys and sry my really bad english, but really prefer the opinion of you :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sims are unreliable. That said, I have played my balance druid for over 4 years now and I have to say they are in the best place I've ever seen them. I'm very excited for what MoP brings
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    Sims are unreliable. That said, I have played my balance druid for over 4 years now and I have to say they are in the best place I've ever seen them. I'm very excited for what MoP brings
    You say this, I understand, but... why do you say this?

You should try it for yourself. The changes are live. See which you like and level it. If you don't like it at 90 then level the other one.

Balance druid is in a very good place. You are able to transition between eclipse cycles much faster and we have more CDs to play with than before. Guardian is fun, if maybe a tad squishy at 85, but that just means making more use of your defensive CDs. It is fun to tank again.

I have only tanked on my pally so far, but it has been a blast. I love having choices to make while tanking instead of just a standard type of rotation.

Bottom line, try them out...

I concur with Krit. We are in a MUCH better place now. and moonkin is a ton of fun again.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    They have now fixed a lot of issues with the cata moonkin, if you have not played that i'm quite sure many of these changes aren't going to be as appreciated as you'll just see them as the norm.
    I'd agree with Ryzzen that the best way to know what you wanna play is to test playing them.

Deleted
    i mostly use simcraft for looking at forging plots, the rest is very situational.