Thread: [TV] Frasier

Deleted

[TV] Frasier

Anybody still watching this show? I can call it my favourite sitcom of all time.

Frasier is an American sitcom that was broadcast on NBC for eleven seasons from September 16, 1993, to May 13, 2004. The program was created and produced by David Angell, Peter Casey, and David Lee (as Grub Street Productions) in association with Grammnet (2004) and Paramount Network Television.
    A spin-off of Cheers, Frasier stars Kelsey Grammer, David Hyde Pierce, John Mahoney, Jane Leeves, Peri Gilpin, and Moose. It was one of the most successful spin-off series in television history, as well as one of the most critically acclaimed comedy series.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watch it if it is on TV. I normally HATE laughtrack sows, but Frasier is really brilliant.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I watch it if it is on TV. I normally HATE laughtrack sows, but Frasier is really brilliant.
    Indeed, I can never get enough of the witty humor. Hehe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Anybody still watching this show? I can call it my favourite sitcom of all time.
    My favourite 25 minute comedy show is an original English show called Peep Show. I don't even own a TV anymore so I don't often watch new shows. I dislike comedies like The Big Bang Theory, maybe I've just seen it before but they just seemed like poor comedy actors and granted it was only based on a 10 minute clip it was enough to know it wouldn't make me laugh. Guess it just depends on your kind of humour, and Frasier is definitely mine.

I usually watch Frasier once every 1-2 years from the very first episode to the last, definitely one of my favourites and my dads too.

Frasier is an amazing show, I watch it every weekend when its on TV. Its probably one of the very few sitcoms that doesn't rely on either sex jokes or pop cultural reference jokes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This show was absolutely brilliant, have all the seasons and have probably watched them more than i'd care to say. What makes this show amazing in my opinion are the characters, and how Frasier is just such a unique character being a smart, sophisticated and pompous character, breaking the stereotypical bumbling idiot character, but still managing to make it fit.
    Man is just an animal trying to figure out how to kill time through his days.

I have not more interest in it. but I watched it, because of it's characters and story,which is quite good.

Deleted
    wasent a big fan of "Cheers" but fraiser the spinoff from that is still one of my old time favs. and doubt any serie will ever come close to that.

It is quite a good show. I also find it funny how many people I know that watch it that never knew his character originated in Cheers.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never purposely went out of my way to watch it, but I always enjoyed it when I happened to watch it.

I love Kelsey Grammer's voice.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    i watch it on channel 4 every morning, a great show for when you're waking up!

Deleted
    I just LOVE that show.. i just find it amazing, im sad they dont show it that often here in denmark, or atleast, if they do its on retarded times

Quote Originally Posted by ezola View Post
    I just LOVE that show.. i just find it amazing, im sad they dont show it that often here in denmark, or atleast, if they do its on retarded times
    I agree and this was one of my all time favorite scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFMWX...=results_video

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ezola View Post
    They've shown it non-stop for the past 10+ years in Denmark. Right now it's on 6'eren each afternoon along with the other 90's shows like Spin City - Which they've also show for the pat 10+ years on the same channel.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They've shown it non-stop for the past 10+ years in Denmark. Right now it's on 6'eren each afternoon along with the other 90's shows like Spin City - Which they've also show for the pat 10+ years on the same channel.
    Probably low cost to them but still enough viewership that they make money. Call them up though and tell them to buy more updated programs. It's 2012 not 1992!

I was too young to fully appreciate Cheers and to an extent Frasier. I didn't realize they were on for 11 seasons. That's impressive.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Probably low cost to them but still enough viewership that they make money. Call them up though and tell them to buy more updated programs. It's 2012 not 1992!

I was too young to fully appreciate Cheers and to an extent Frasier. I didn't realize they were on for 11 seasons. That's impressive.
    Meh I don't mind, I'd rather have a very old, but good show than a very new but terrible show.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

An old roomate used to watch it. I somewhat enjoyed it, but it was never really my thing. I found Daphne and Niles kind of annoying, to be very honest.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."