Icematikx gold duping?

So I see a video of him offering a guide to gold dupe with all the standard ''Limited time only'' and 'vouches'...

He's charging 9 dollars and says it's legit and you can't get banned and it uses game mechanics.

What do you think?

I think people have been banned before for using game mechanics and this will end up that way to, that or it's a scam.

>Gold dupe
    >Legit

Choose one.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

What he does is he "Fake hacks" his own account(s) and then reports it to blizzard and get the double amount of gold.
    Just avoid him.
    Last edited by Ocrion; 2012-09-12 at 05:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who? What? Is this in the wrong forum or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    In what game? This is the General Off-Topic forum.
    Duping/hacking is never legit and will most likely get you banned from the game.

Deleted
    Who is this Icematikx? o.O You have to bring up more info on a person when you bring her up on an Off Top forum :b (Yes, I'm also lazy to search it right now, I just woke up...)

http://www.youtube.com/user/leetk3zzer?feature=watch

This is his youtube account.
    I honestly suggest staying away from him.
    He's a scammer.

Moving to Video Games Forum.

Braindeadly and Jimos and Ice used to be really funny, really good arena players. Now they've let this whole "youtube fame" thing go to their heads. At least Braindeadly hasnt stooped to scamming, but this is really fucking retarded. First the PewDiePie "exposed" video and now this. Used to like Ice, now I think he's pathetic. GG.

Deleted
    If it sounds too good to be true, then it is.

Why the hell would someone sell a guide for making gold for only 8.99 when you can keep the secret to yourself and make a living out of it and sell the duped gold to chinese-farmers? 1+1 = 2.

His video is hilarious. His boots vendor for 1200 gold, which shows how he has so much gold listed in his bags. There is a command to change the visible "gold", but everything goes up equally. Basically he inflates his gold by around 90x. It is a visual effect only. In reality, that char has around 10k.

Sorry, to clarify he's a WoW player.

Heäs one of the people that's been helping Athene and slowly but surely gaining an audience on YouTube. It just baffles me that he would do it at all, especially if it's a scam.