Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Paragon can't find people to raid in their raids?

I find that somewhat hilarious. There are how many successful 25m guilds out there doing their thing? Our misc guild on a misc server gets plenty of applications all the time. So you may not be able to maintain a top 10 standing in Mists, who cares?

What a cop out.

Also, who the hell cares about character models? My character wears armor, I don't see it anyhow. Such a silly request, and large waste of resources.
    Last edited by fangless; 2012-09-12 at 02:02 PM.

I wasn't really interested in purchasing the Pandaren Monk before (although I did get it as a gift for someone else when it was first released), but seeing it at half price due to the new expansion, I'm going to go ahead with it. Chances are good I'll eventually own all the noncombat pets from the store, so I might as well get it while it costs less.

Sorry, but is Paragon switching to 10 man really front-page news?

There wasn't time to fix the damage from Deathwing in Stormwind for Mists of Pandaria.
    seriously?!

Feels like 10man is the way to go now, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilderoy View Post
    Sorry, but is Paragon switching to 10 man really front-page news?
    Well I believe they were the best raiders and least attention whore WoW guild. They deserve it.
    Last edited by Marooned; 2012-09-12 at 03:27 PM.

Dang. I missed the Q&A and I had my questions all mapped out and everything.

a) I find the Ethereals to be one of the most fascinating races in WoW. It was great to see them come into the cities to offer transmogs and the like. Any plans on the horizon to do more with them, like make them a playable race or something?

b) Mass summon was a nice perk. I don't quite understand the reasoning behind removing it. With summoning stones available, the "get out and see the world" argument doesn't really pass muster. I don't personally know anyone who thinks removing it was a great idea. We liked it. Why take it away?

c) Getting players attuned to get up to speed on progression raiding was a pain when all the raids were only available for 25 people. However, now that all raids are also 10-mannable it would be nice to experiment around with again. The experience of first getting attuned for Karazahn (a 10-man raid) was pretty nice. Not requiring it for 25s, but only for 10s could offer a separable difference between the two. Think y'all might toy around with some type of attunement process again in the near future?

Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    the plan is still for more content to be released faster than before to keep players engaged with relevant content and not bored. They are also committed to reducing the time between the last major content patch and the next expansion.
    ladies and gentlemen this has been "the plan" since the blizzcon where cataclysm was announced. The problem is that nobody actually follows the plan...

they lie!!!!!!
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    Paragon is going casual!
    if you think about it, 25 mans ARE the casual raiding.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

World

Pandaria has the best in-game storytelling there has ever been in an expansion and there will be more Wrathgate level cinematics, some larger events, and a more interactive and involved story without as much phasing.

Lol. Are they serious? best storytelling? with pandas that were made as an aprils fool joke? They REALLY lost the line. No wonder even hardcore guilds are losing players.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2012-09-12 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Hoping Blizzard is paying attention to the Paragon news. On my realm which is one of the largest population ones, the top guild on the server fell apart about 5 months ago. It was a very well-known top 10 world raiding guild that had been very strong since vanilla. Regardless of sub counts, if Blizzard is swapping hardcore subs that have played for many years for casuals that will easily come and go to other games that doesn't seem like a great strategy.
    If it would be possible to go back in time, prior to every expansion you see similar things. When they moved from 40 -> 25 mans, people bemoaned the incoming mass exudes. Prior to the Lich King, same thing.

You have to remember two things:

First, top raiding guilds have finished all the content months ago, and frankly they are probably bored to tears at this point. Once MoP comes out, I'm sure you will see a certain percentage of the people who left come back. I'm one for example, and most of my guild is in the same boat, they stopped playing months ago, but are all starting to trickle back in as MoP release date approaches.

Second, this is a matter of 14 players leaving the game. 14. To replace those players, you'd need to find a dozen players with a very strict set of requirements (required to speak Finnish, already be a top raider and be willing to leave their already high level raiding guild to join a new guild). I'm not saying Blizzard should ignore it, but they can't over react to churn months after people have defeated the highest level content. Doing so would be a very bad move on their part.
    Last edited by Siddown; 2012-09-12 at 04:19 PM.

this is a wow site.

if Diablo 3 only gets one line with a redirection to diablofans, SWTOR only gets one line and a redirect link to DarthHater.

plz dont post any more BadWars The Bad Republic news on the main page.

So many mads in these comments. Im actually laughing reading how mad you guys are getting over the smallest things.

---------- Post added 2012-09-12 at 05:06 PM ----------

Also. Paragon is THE raiding guild for WoW. They are easily the most notable raiding guild in the entirety of the game.

Yes. Anything about them that significantly alters the Race to World First that so many guilds compete in, is front page news. Plain and simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    They still have a ways to go, but it's undeniable that they're getting quicker at releasing content with Mists of Pandaria, at least so far.
    Agreed. And after all: Art cannot be rushed.

"New Models a Priority" .. they've been saying that for years.
    WRONG. They stated that they'd like to do it, but that It won't be ready for MoP release and that they'll focus on Mop for now.
    Now that MoP is almost out they bumped them up to high priority. Maybe we get them in a content patch, maybe in the expansion release after MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    World

Pandaria has the best in-game storytelling there has ever been in an expansion and there will be more Wrathgate level cinematics, some larger events, and a more interactive and involved story without as much phasing.

Lol. Are they serious? best storytelling? with pandas that were made as an aprils fool joke? They REALLY lost the line. No wonder even hardcore guilds are losing players.
    The only thing laugh-out-loud worthy here is your post. I can automatically tell that you have not played the beta (or if you did, didn't pay attention,) haven't read anything about the actual lore, and are attempting to lambast the game for things you haven't a single clue about.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It's probably Obama's fault, but blizzard has been saying the same old "We'd like to get content out faster" since 2008 and they never accomplish it.

I find interesting all the blues quotes, follow them and such, but today I want to talk about the Yellow quotes.

Bioware hurt me so much that every time I see one of those I can't help but to think "Bullshit" even before reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    Dang. I missed the Q&A and I had my questions all mapped out and everything.

a) I find the Ethereals to be one of the most fascinating races in WoW. It was great to see them come into the cities to offer transmogs and the like. Any plans on the horizon to do more with them, like make them a playable race or something?

b) Mass summon was a nice perk. I don't quite understand the reasoning behind removing it. With summoning stones available, the "get out and see the world" argument doesn't really pass muster. I don't personally know anyone who thinks removing it was a great idea. We liked it. Why take it away?

c) Getting players attuned to get up to speed on progression raiding was a pain when all the raids were only available for 25 people. However, now that all raids are also 10-mannable it would be nice to experiment around with again. The experience of first getting attuned for Karazahn (a 10-man raid) was pretty nice. Not requiring it for 25s, but only for 10s could offer a separable difference between the two. Think y'all might toy around with some type of attunement process again in the near future?

Maybe next time.
    Hehe, I've actually asked the Ethereal question but they did not answer

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    this is a wow site.

if Diablo 3 only gets one line with a redirection to diablofans, SWTOR only gets one line and a redirect link to DarthHater.

mmo-champion

not wow-champion

primarily wow, but not a wow site

wow site: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    this is a wow site.

You seem mad