Thread: Ninja vs Pirate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Vikings, they're like pirates on steroids with more rape and more crazy. So pirates, ninja's are over rated.
    i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz 1.35V || Asus Z97 Hero VII || EVGA GTX 980 Sli (x2) 1455Mhz || 16GB Corsair Vengence 2133mhz || 128GB+500GB SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling - xspc ex140 w/ noctua NF-A14 - xspc rx360 - xspc photon 270 w/ D5 - primochill acrylic tubing & ghost fittings -
    Corsair 900D || ASUS ROG Swift || Roccat Ryos MK Pro || Cyborg RAT7/Logitech G700s || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller

In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Happy "Talk Like a Pirate Day"

Pirates win they have their own day.

Ninja wins. Never heard of this so-called "Inverse Ninja-Law" crap, and not even weighing it as a factor in realistic comparison.

By the way, the sword-swinger from the Raiders of the Lost Ark clip would be more like a Warrior than an actual Ninja. A true ninja would never stand there in the great wide open making a spectacle of himself (or more commonly herself). The ninja's sole interests would consist of finding the target, killing the target, escaping if possible (and if not, suicide).

Death is the great equalizer.

In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    A REAL pirate? Ninja.
    I'm so very very tired of peoples completely and utterly wrong view of what a pirate was. And ninja didn't wear black. The wearing of black costumes comes from Kabuki theater. Also another ridiculous pop culture incorrectness.
    Gotta love that ignorance.
    A real Pirate vs a real ninja, depends if the pirates where at sea or attacking a village in Japan. At sea Pirates no question, attacking a Villiage the pirates would take the village, but a ninja could beat a few Pirates before getting shot.

http://www.spike.com/articles/9of4p3...irate-vs-ninja

But the reality is the romanticized Pirates vs the romanticized Ninjas are more fun, because Ninja means assassin, and anyone paid to murder is a ninja. Most Ninjas in history where Rōnin (masterless Samuri). Ninjutsu was invented by Rōnin to maximize stealth over honor.

Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

Ninja. Maybe add a poll?

Ryu Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by Meneldur View Post
    [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQznJYFn3hN7HbIFKLgZ_nigaK3ZZmOkLQETwe8bITUOJI_5XkV0Q
    The ultimate killing machine
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Pirates are way cooler, Ninjas have Naruto sullying their name, nuff said.
    F*ck Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Pirates win hands down.

Swords can't compete with RPGs and AK-47s
    I've got to go with pirates on this one, because modern weaponry is kind of amazing. If the pirates were people who illegally download stuff on a website like Piratebay, though, it could go either way. I'm sure some of the people who do are crazy and/or well armed enough to kill a simple ninja.