(H) Seeking semi hardcore 10 guild Frost DK or Shadow Priest

Hello. I am a returning player to WoW. I played since 2005, in vanilla, played all of TBC, WOLK, and tell release of DS in Cata. My guild lost interest in DS, and tried SW TOR out. I also tried out TOR and was greatly disappointed.

I am seeking a 10 man horde progression raid guild. I will transfer to your server if it is not Blackhand. I would like a semi hardcore to hardcore guild. I am not interested in the world first type of play. I do strive to do my best, and support my guild. I have a shadow priest that was my main since TBC, and a Death Knight that I switched to during the ZA/ZG patch. For me the guild needs to not raid on Wednesday night. This is the only day I have a restriction on for evenings. The server time is not a issue. I am strictly going to stay with PVE servers. Times I am available is 7pm on wards Pacific time. So a west coast server is on my time, a central time server (blackhand is 2 hours ahead) and the east coast are 3 hours ahead. As this is my first posting for MMO-Champion I am unable to provide url links for my two characters. If you are interested in me. My characters are Sumela -blackhand (Priest) and Smellysally - blackhand (Death Knight)

For a guild I ask that everyone is treated with respect, fairly, and mature. I understand drama will crop up from time to time. It is how it is handled that shows the character of the leadership. This is a game so lets have fun. I ask that the guild does have a drive to raid, and strive for being in the top 5 of progression.

About me. I am 32 years old. I am a dedicated raider. I follow directions, listen. I am open and honest. I am blunt in terms of things. That means I will not beat around the bush if a problem arises. I bring full consumables, a good attitude. You will get 95% to 100% raid attendance from me. I have been a raid leader, and officer in WoW and TOR. I raided in Vanilla MC, ZG, AQ20, and BWL up to Nef. TBC all content, with Brutalis being the last boss my guild stopped on before WOLK. WOLK all content, up to H 25 LK being worked on. Cata all content, and cleared normal DS. I have a mic, active, good attitude, laid back. Takes a lot of drama or attitude to bother me. I have good awareness when it comes to raiding. I will go out of my way to make sure I am fully prepared. I am not sure if Mists will have attunments. That is something I would make sure to do right away if they do. I try to be the best player I can.

I am not currently subbed to WoW, or I would also post on WoW forums. I will be getting mists the last weekend of September. So you can see me back about Sept 28th. If this will cause you a problem, please do not respond. I am hoping to find a guild prior to getting the game. So I can have a chance to talk to members on vent, teamspeak, mumble you name it. I do look forward to playing the game again, after taking a break.

I hope to receive some warm responses, and thank you for reading and considering me.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-09-12 at 11:18 AM.

I am still looking for a guild.

Bumping to send to front page. Hopefully more will see it.

Hello Sumela

Single Female Tauren is a 10 man raiding guild on Boulderfist.

We are recruiting self reliant members for "casual" but quick progression. This guild being based on a tight core of experienced raiders, we plan on pushing through the latest content quickly and with efficency, without making it our second job.

Our roster is mostly intact, but we are still looking to recruit players with similar skill, focus, time constraints, and personality to join our team. Raid times are 3 nights a week(Mon/Wed/Thurs) for 3 hours starting a 5:30 PST.

Our Philosophy

As outlined before, we are a guild looking for people who want to be challenged with difficult content, not with stumbling over players with poor skill and commitment. We believe that Raiding does not have to consume your schedule, but at the same time this does not have to have slow progression.

We foster an enviroment of equal respect. While our management will have a selected "raid leader", we believe that one is not necessary if all 10 people are capable of working together and being self-reliant. Our position as management is simply to make sure this enviroment is upheld.

With our many years of experience in raiding guilds we have seen time and time again what happens when someone is given too much unquestioned power and the drama that this can create. This comes back to our idea of a small reliable foundation. We will not be afraid to call out your mistakes, and you should not be afraid to call out ours. Raiders who aren't up to our standards will not find a home in Single Female Tauren for much longer.

What <Single Female Tauren> offers you:

• A raiding core capable of killing heroic bosses while maintaining a schedule that allows for a life outside the game.
    • A competitive yet friendly raid enviroment. We have fun while killing new bosses but players below the average skill level of the raid are actively replaced.
    • Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
    • You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What <Single Female Tauren> needs from you:

• Above all else, be motivated to kill heroic bosses.
    • Near perfect raid attendance is expected.
    • Know your class! Aim to be at the forefront of your classes theorycrafting for the current raiding tier.
    • Come to raids with as much knowledge of current boss fights you can find. Being a 10 hour per week raiding guild, we don't have time to rush into fights blind when information is readily available.

Loot Philosophy

Our loot distribution is a "Loot Council". Our guild should be in a position where we can collectivley decide who needs what without squabbling, with myself being the one making the final call. Loot priorty will be based on the following criteria.

How much loot you have already recieved

Best in slot/ how much of an upgrade.

Attendance.

Attendance Philosophy

This is a guild of friends, and unannounced no-shows are not acceptable. Post on the forums if you are unable to attend a raid as soon as you know this is the case. We understand that people will need to miss raids on occasion, but consistent lack of attedance will lead to replacement for the sake of maintaing progression for the rest of us.

If interested please go to www.singlefemaletauren.guildlaunch.com.
    Last edited by Darkfrosty; 2012-09-13 at 11:24 PM.

Still seeking guild. Hope more see this.

Here is to the hopes more see this.

Sending back to top. I am still looking.

Sending back to the top. Still seeking and searching.

Back to the front page for this.

Sending to the front still looking for a guild.

Back to the front.

Need a spriest to finish out our 10m core group if u are up for it, sargeras --- top alliance server etc etc hit me up for a chat

Edge of Extinction>
    Level 25 Alliance Guild

-= Guild History =-

We formed 3/21/2008, and after these short few years we've have seen quite a few people come and go. We've missed many of our old raiders, but it opened us up to the new faces around the server. But when there were no faces to be had, we had to make some hard choices. That's when we decided that Thunderlord couldn't be home to us anymore, and transferred here, to Sargeras.

While our player base has changed over the years, the leadership has not. Boduh and I are still dedicated to making sure this guild is always a welcoming community to all of our core raiders, guild friends, and just the general player who needs a home.

Now coming over to Sargeras was a doubled edged sword. We did bring some of our old friends, but lost a few that decided to just call the quits to WoW all together. But, it has given us an opportunity that we haven't seen in a long while. Primarily ability to tap into the large and talented player base that is Sargeras.

We originally started as a 25 man guild, like all others at the time, farming SSC/TK/BT/Hyjal. Over the years though with the 10 man raid becoming relevant, we did bounce down to 10's a few times due to inactivity of our server. We always focused on 25s, and the ability to give as much people as we could a place to raid on a dying server, but couldn't always succeed on reaching the active player base to do so. In saying this, we are currently going to run a 10 man here on Sargeras until we feel comfortable enough to have a 25 man. If enough interest in 25s pushes our hand quickly though we'll do our best to reach that point.

Raid Times
    Tues, Wed, Thurs.
    7:00 - 11:00 PM CST (SERVER TIME)

Contacts
    Lostwolf#1539
    Boduh#1125