Deleted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-12 at 03:37 PM. Reason: holy giant pictures!

holy giant pictures batman!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my baby, right here. My parents got her brand new in 2004 and she was paid off then. They gave her to me when I turned 16. Since then I got the rims powdercoated, originally chrome. Working on doing an engine swap and complete rebuild of the car essentially. Has the Roush body, but a little v6 engine right now.

Deleted
    My pictures, noooooo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved this to fun stuff since there isn't much discussion offered, and it's more of a fun thread

On topic:
    I don't have a car, but if I did, I'd put the image right below this and I'm sure it'd be awesome

^ It'd be right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    My pictures, noooooo.
    Sorry but they need to be resized before you can post them. You can do a dual link - put the image tags in the link as the description so people click on the thumbnails and get taken to the big picture.

My car is a crappy hand-me-down 2004 Kia Spectra my boyfriend gave me when we bought him his black 2011 Infiniti G37x

Deleted

Jealous yet? 84 roaring horses, but I don't remember the last time I wasn't stuck in a queue, so 80 or 300 - same deal.

2006 Pontiac GTO (for you Aussies you know it as a Holden Monaro) with a handful of mods and more coming every tax season....purchased in 2007 with 8k miles on it. Currently has 46k.

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4

Deleted
    Nice license plate.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Nice license plate.
    Thanks! It is my duty to piss off as many Prius owners in CA as possible. (At least the ones that drive in the left lane...stick to the right lanes and we'll be cool).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Sarth, lemme get that open fisherman behind your car

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a student.

Have the most awesome bike in the world. (it actually is awesome)

Could buy a car, but bike fulfills my needs and well... is quite a lot cheaper.

I'll be sure to get a proper car when I finish the studies though that people can gloat at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.