Thumbs up Congratulations on titles

Anyone get any nice surprises, or titles that they didn't expect?

Or has anyone missed out on their title by a couple of rating?

Didn't get hero FoS this season even though I had 2513 because of the russian booster cheaters.

GG blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Didn't get hero FoS this season even though I had 2513 because of the russian booster cheaters.

GG blizzard
    US hero was 2408 apparently (according to guild, may not be correct. GM didn't get it at 2396, an officer got it at 2426)

I got duelist at 2150 on Nightfall rofl
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-09-12 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    must have missed duelist by about 10 rating, but I got Hero of the Horde despite the ridiculous Russian exploiters so hooray for that at least.

---------- Post added 2012-09-12 at 09:25 PM ----------

GG blizzard
    well that is a fat pile of bullshit, sorry to hear that.

Deleted

GG blizzard
    Really? I must've been around 2530 (didn't even bother to check, forgot there was a FoS for RBGs) and I just logged in to check and I did get it. Weird, must've been just around 2520-2530, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    I got duelist at 2150 on Nightfall rofl
    Really? That low? That was like Rival cutoff in S10.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Really? That low? That was like Rival cutoff in S10.
    I was suprised too. We must have just made it. A buddy was at 2106 and only got Rival.

Deleted
    Didn't get my Blood Guard title (from Vanilla), but did get the FoS achievement shared so it is now sitting there taunting me... Why Blizzard why!

got rival the last week of the season, first time ever taking arena seriously. i know its not an amazing feat or anything, but im pretty pleased. next season? glad. (or at least duelist)

didn't get anything! feral and shred plus 300 latency!
    go figure..