Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armida View Post
    Tis all about the gear anyway /yawn
    Sure it is..........................

pff, you havent proved anything, it has been and always will be ingame gear and rl hardwear related.
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

pff, you havent proved anything, it has been and always will be ingame gear and rl hardwear related.
    Do you truely believe that or are you just clinging to your ridiculous position because you are too proud/stubborn/immature to admit you are wrong?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I thought you weren't being serious but now it turns out you really are... The fact is you don't need a current raids gear to complete a raid, a healer will do fine in current content with lower ilvls such as when you are leveling / farming hcs, sure it might not be 100% ideal but you go with what you have. Check those who go for competition and races, do they tell you it's all the gear and nothing but the gear that makes them a good healer? No, it's the dedication from them and their team, the skill, and the micro-management and other factors. Gear is a reward for the dedication and skill, which might make things easier in time. Most gear-check fights are done with world firsts using much lesser gear than what is considered 'required', surely they had no skill or planning and it was all the gear, right??? Or let's say a fight is designed for 7 healers but you cut out half of them to 3/4 (ie hc raggy), surely their 3/4 healers must be relying on their gear only, the raid isn't considering their skill that makes them a good healer, right????

shaman are not even in the top 3 for 10m. They are great for 25 man when healing rain can be used effectively.

Monks are the best all around, by far. Followed by holy paladins. The rest are a toss up but Resto druids seem next Priests/shaman at the bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    shaman are not even in the top 3 for 10m. They are great for 25 man when healing rain can be used effectively.

Monks are the best all around, by far. Followed by holy paladins. The rest are a toss up but Resto druids seem next Priests/shaman at the bottom.
    Sounds like Cata all over again.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted

Holy priest is absolutely amazing if you play it right. I have to put drood at the bottom from my experience in beta, but it could very well be that raid gear will level them out. Shaman is still op, and monk/pally are about the same, slightly behind shaman and about the same as well played hpriest. Jury still out on disc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonThia View Post
    Posted in Luumis Served Vodka by Luumisaurus at Saturday, July 28, 2012, 11:55
    I think blizzard has changed things since july...

From what I have seen on the Beta:

Shaman > Paladin > Disc Priest > Monk > Druid > Holy Priest

They're all so very close to each other, it is hard to say. Some fights on my Monk (In LFR) I peak at 98K Healing per second because of how grouped up people are, while on some fights I barely manage to get above 25K Healing per second because they're all to spread out.

Remember, the Beta Environment is hardly a good testing ground. A lot of people are poor at their class, not really maximising their abilities like you would in your guild runs.

We'll have to wait and see.