Poll: What do you look for most in a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I like funny girls--someone I can joke around with.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like a woman with a nice smile, which includes good oral hygiene. Also, I can't resist a nice bum and decent sized boobs. That said, she must have a good personality, someone who is fun and can make me laugh but also enjoys my sense of humour. I am a pretty witty guy at times and I find having a good sense of humour to be important.

I go for big titties, feminine(don't need no short haired, hairy feminist), and they have to be white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Usually just personality, but also intelligence. I can barely stand really stupid people, and i can't even imagine being in a relationship with such a person. I need someone with whom i can actually discuss something that doesn't constitute every day life and idiocies (imo) like celebrities. By that i mean things like politics, sciences, history, religion, etc.

Deleted
    Looks would probably have been my choice 2 years ago, but since then I've been (and still am) in a serious relationship, and other things have become so much more important. Looks are of course important, from a physical, primal point of view, but things such as view on life (optimism is sexy and enriching), kindness towards others and intelligence (atleast to a certain degree) mean way more to me .. Voted personality, as this more or less covers what I said

EDIT: Oh, and I'm a guy
    Last edited by mmoc4cb6cb7efb; 2012-09-12 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    im a dude and: vagina

10+ Year Old Account
    im a chick and you must have a job, wall mart to wall street- anything will do- just be proud.

however...i wouldnt get to know if you had a job unless you had a personality. i fall for personalities.

Deleted
    I'm a guy and I think multiple things matter. Looks matter, personality matters and race matters(for me).

You don't have to be a racist to only be into a certain race. You can't help it if one simply attracts you more. Why deny your own feelings?
    For me, girls with blonde or brown hair and blue eyes attract me, the others don't. If they also have a cute face and a fun personality then I'm sold.

Personality is important, but if they have far below average looks then it becomes hard. I'm really against cheating, but I think that if I had a relationship with a girl that I wouldn't be physically attracted to then I would definitely feel the urge to cheat. So I better not go there.

And someone might look really beautiful, but without a fun personality then it will become boring really fast.

A good girlfriend must have a good combination of all kinds of aspects. I think it's too shallow to only appoint one thing as most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    She has to give it back as good as i give it.

Interpret that in any way you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personality is 65%, 35% is looks. I want a mature and intelligent partner that I can enjoy life with for the most part.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm looking for a couple things number 1 is personality. I want a smart, nice and respectable girl. If a girl is going to be a stuck up bitch then you can keep walking, simple as that. Number 2 is looks. Now a girl doesn't have to look like a super model or anything but decent enough for me to fall in love with. I don't want an overweight pig who shows no sign of at least trying to lose weight or a girl who has like 5 teeth and smells like a dead skunk. Also I don't like girls smoking but if she is willing to try and quit then I'll make an acception. Number 3 is maturity. I don't want a girl who is going to act like a middle school aged girl, I want a girl who acts her age. And last but not least number 4 is shared interests. This is the least important because if I have a girl who has all of what I listed then I'm pretty sure she would be open to new things. I'd like a girl who enjoys playing video games in her spare time or watching a movie and not constantly going out to parties and all that. Just a layed back girl. If she doesn't really play games that's ok because like I said hopefully she will be open to new things and maybe I can get her into playing games. If not that's ok there are other things we can do besides playing video games that I may be open to do with her.

As long as we both love each other equally and get along perfectly then I'm fine with whatever she does.

Edit: I'd also like to add Race. Now don't take me as a racist because I sure as hell am not but I just prefer White or Asian and I'll make an acception of Hispanic depending on what kind of girl she is. I'm just not attracted to any other races but those.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-09-13 at 12:22 AM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I don't know that I can provide a single thing, as there are numerous must haves, then a ton of pluses. I won't date someone that's not thin and fit, educated and high earning potential, and sexually compatible with me. Those are the basic criteria. After that, I like wry sense of humor, general nerdiness, shared interests, prefer Asian women, and someone that's mentally and emotionally secure.

15+ Year Old Account
    The "it" factor. Are they smart enough to question things constantly? Do they have an open mind? Can you have a meaningful conversation with them? I'm a decent looking guy, and I've generally dated decent looking girls - but I have never based any relationship on my initial "man, she's hot" without regretting it. As I've aged, I've learned to engage my brain, and it found my wife. She is everything intellectually, compassionately, and physically that I could ever ask for. Guess I got lucky.

Deleted
    In boyfriend it would be a mix of looks and personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off the bat, a pretty face and a nice set of tits. But I suppose I'm old fashioned in that regard. If she passes the looks test then we can move on to catch all of "personality" vis-à-vis morals, compatible interests, etc...
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trust, able to somewhat communicate without flipping the hell out, and not a complete asshole to me or my friends. Everything else varies so much when you factor in the first three.

Fantastic hair, I can't get into bald dudes. Being able to make me laugh and an easygoing personality are super attractive to me too. Beyond that, I don't think I'm too picky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    that wont go to well :P you do realize most pretty girls is stupid :P
    I know alot of amazingly stunning girls who are brilliant and have gotten into the highest educations.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Same race, ideology, likes to read.