Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Pretty Pink Pwnies- Boulderfist 25H 4 Days M-R Recruiting All For Mist!

-About us-

We're Pretty Pink Pwnies (PPP), a Horde guild on US-Boulderfist. This version of the guild has been around since 2005, originating way back to vanilla WoW on Deathwing. We've puttered around various servers over the years and currently reside on Boulderfist. Some of our members have known each other for five or more years now, and we take pride in maintaining a tight knit group. Most of our members are in their 20s, and we do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

Our officers include Vladya, Chopliver, and Nestar!

Feel free to message any one of us if you have questions.

-Current Recruiting Priorities as of 12/11/12-

High
    • Death Knight : OPEN
      Druid: OPEN (Feral and Balance)
      Mage: CLOSED
      Rogue: OPEN
      Shaman: OPEN (Elemental and Enchancment)
      Paladin: OPEN (Retribution and Holy)
      Warlock:OPEN
      Warrior: OPEN (DPS)
      Priest: CLOSED
      Hunter: OPEN (HIGH NEED)
      Monk: OPEN (Windwalker)

As always, you are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed above if you feel you would be an asset to the guild.

-Raid Times-

Monday - Thursday
    7pm - 11pm PST

-What we expect from you-

As a raider we would expect you to make at least 90% of our raids, although we understand that real life issues which take priority over WoW do occur. Your performance in our raids and your ability to mesh with our current group of raiders are going to be looked at very seriously when we consider you for a position as a core raider. This is critical. We give raid spots to people who deserve it, even if it was someone who's been with us for years and years. We have a simple rule- we bring the best people. Raid spots are earned, not given. If you do better than the core/officer who's been around, then we'll bring you to our raids. We recruit to raid, not to be a bench backup raider who sits around all the time. We don't like that and we're pretty sure you don't either.

-What you can expect from us-

You will typically start with a written application, upon passing that, we will have a vent interview, and then an offer of a guild invite will be made. If you perform to the level we expect from our raiders and you make 90% or more of our raids you can expect to become one of our core raiders. We are honest and upfront about your ability as a player, and will keep you updated on how your application process is progressing.

During your app phase we keep close ties with you and reach out to give you feedback on how you're doing.

We use an officer loot council system based on what's best for the progression of the guild, while tracking attendance and loots taken.

If you believe you would be a great addition to our group of core raiders then we are eagerly awaiting your application. We mean it when we say that if you can outperform one of our members, you'll get that raid spot guaranteed. We believe in bringing the best players to a raid. If that means six warriors or six shadow priests or six mages, then so be it. We'll bring what it takes to kill bosses and compete for #1 on the server.

Thanks for reading, good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Contact information-

Pretty Pink Pwnies - US Boulderfist Horde
    Wow-Progress

Vladya realid- Vladya#1125
    Chopliver realid- Traumatize#1690
    Last edited by Traumatize77; 2012-12-11 at 04:30 PM.

Recruitment needs have been updated today!

Free bump good group of guys solid guild.

Looking for some great players!

Now that I can post links I have updated the thread with our guild website! Come check us out!

I'll definitely beat chop in dps in mop when he doesn't have oranges (yet)

I don't need orange pixels to beat you. You will find this out.

Nah, I was just making sure you didn't want to delete your post or anything after realizing what a silly claim you were making.

Where you be chop

Im right here. Dont you miss me now!