Poll: What Race Will You Roll for Monk?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I used the free random faction and race changes on the Beta a lot just to see all races in action, and after that my choice for female Pandaren was settled. The only thing that I could stand apart from it animation wise on Horde is Female Troll. Every other race looked a bit off for my personal taste at least (Spinning Crane Kick usually being the "best" indicator, some races are hilariously wobbling up and down in the air while spinning on the spot).
    If I were to roll Alliance, it would possibly be Dwarf or Gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren. Quite possibly the only class I'll make Pandaren, it just seems to fit.

Deleted
    Female orc or a panda. Dont know yet, gonna decide as soon as the game is released.

Deleted
    Not sure, yet.
    On the alliance side, I would go Draenei.
    On the horde side, I would go Tauren.
    Decisions, decisions...

Starting as a female Orc as the racial is great for leveling and the class itself is small, which is a problem I found on beta with my Tauren monk where I would go up to quest givers and I couldn't target them properly because a lot of the Panda NPCs are small.

I will be changing to Pandaren at 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    Imo I find it hard for any other race besides Pandaren to be a monk, but when I played the beta I did see an undead monk that was in our dungeon group. and the animations of the undead monk I would say are the best out of the other races besides the Pandaren. Belfs and gnomes have worst monk animations imo. The Undead monks are actually pretty cool. However I'm going Pandaren
    Say it isn't true. I'll be making a gnome healing monk for the 5% int bonus (and 5% mana).

UD at lvl 1, then RAF to 80, quest to 85. Sleep while my Race change goes through for Panda. 85-90 as Panda Monk

Poll is lying. In a year most monks will be Belf

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Forsaken. I mean, having your heavily armored ass beaten by knuckles must be embarassing enough. Having it beaten by ROTTING knuckles? Priceless!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybrains View Post
    Just a poll to see what race people are choosing for their monks.
    Blood elf male. Name already reserved. Longhungwang

Having trouble deciding between human, draenei, and dwarf... hard to decide

Doing blood elf female. Not sure how the animations will look, but I hope they're not too bad.

Deleted
    Dwarf ofc.

I voted Forsaken. I like the idea of a Forsaken monk. I might have to race change my mage or something to Pandaren.

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    Blood elf male. Name already reserved. Longhungwang
    OMG love it!

Deleted
    Female pandaren, that's for sure - you've got to love them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agry View Post
    yes ill agree, the females look alot better than the males, i like the walking animation on them (draenei isnt it?)

Pandaren Monk, played one on the beta and liked it.
    “A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”
    ― Shigeru Miyamoto

Deleted
    Forsaken! I will never ever roll a pandaren, much like i will never roll a goblin/worgen

Deleted
    Alliance: night elf female
    Horde: troll female

Have experimented with the model viewer and have decided these models are the the most glitch-free and best looking.

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by agry View Post
    Female pandaren have issue with their shoulders. Just like worgen females, pandaren females like to stick their arms through the shoulders during moves.
    Last edited by mmoc213777db2f; 2012-09-13 at 06:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human, because I don't really enjoy other alliance races.