Deleted

Honour Cap Currency Conversion

Just wondering as I asked and people seem to have gotten their extra silver/gold from bonus honour which exceeds the 4k honour cap today (I am on EU Servers) yet I havent received anything, is there sometimes a delay with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    dont think so , had gold waiting for me in mailbox

Deleted
    I havent had anything and have been battlegrinding all week while sitting on 4k honour, pretty fucking annoying to be honest :/

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    I havent had anything and have been battlegrinding all week while sitting on 4k honour, pretty fucking annoying to be honest :/
    If you only had 4k honor, it didn't converted. What did get converted was anything over 4k.

Deleted
    If you only had 4k honor, it didn't converted. What did get converted was anything over 4k.
    and as I said, I must of earned well past the 4k as I was on that while i was grinding battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    and as I said, I must of earned well past the 4k as I was on that while i was grinding battlegrounds.
    You only got it from extra conquest that you had that got converted, you couldn't go past the 4k by doing more battlegrounds after the transition.