Married with Children (I still watch the reruns on TV!)
Everybody Loves Raymond
(When I was young, FRIENDS would have been on the list, but I've seen it way too much (They air 4 episodes every day in my country))
Only Fools and Horses (David Jason - 'nuff said)
Honorable mentions : The Young Ones, Steptoe and Son
1) Malcolm in The Middle
2) Only Fools and Horses
3) Two and a Half Men
BTW, shows like friends, seinfeld and MASH are complete piles of shit. Western civilization at it's worst.
3. Two and a Half Men or That 70's Show
Friends is comedy? Who would have known.
1. Blackadder (Firm number 1 spot)
3. The I.T Crowd
Peep Show, Green Wing, Black Books, Phoenix Nights, Shameless (UK obviously) could have all picked up 2nd or 3rd.
OFaH is terrible.
Channel Four is crappy for most things, but it certainly gets some good comedies.
Last edited by Lollis; 2012-10-08 at 05:07 PM.
Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Only Fools and Horses, One Foot in the Grave.
1. Frasier (wtf no one mentioned yet?)
2. the big bang theory
3rd Rock from the Sun
King of Queens
Not in any order, I like Friends too but I don't think it's as good.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TastyGameHub<< Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mgoQ...0&feature=plcp<< INSANE DAYZ SHOT Armory Alt
1) South Park
2) Arrested Development
Sunny in Philadelphia, Family Guy and Simpsons are good, too. Anyone who likes Friends is a bad person.
1. Seinfeld (never has there been such a good show about absolutely nothing)
3. Fresh Prince/Arrested Development/30 Rock/Community.
1. big bang theory
2. home improvement (i think, im from germany where it has a totaly different name)
3. how i met your mother (tied with family guy if youd count that)
1. Arrested Development
3. Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Family Guy
3. How I Met Your Mother
Last edited by Juno86; 2012-10-08 at 09:41 PM.