Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    But it DOES make a new post in the mod-only infractions forum, under your name. I think those all count.

I know the almost-2k-posts I have in the Ban Appeals board count; I've only got a little over 5k in the Shaman forum specifically.
    True, didn't account for the auto-generated infractions posts.

Tibbee hasn't come in here yet, but if any clear headed, knowledgeable mods are needed, he should be considered.

Super napkin math skills, a clear understanding of the Shaman class, the ability to explain easy concepts to morons, and lots and lots of patients----> things that Tibbee has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    If you already come on the forum semi-regularly it isn't really any more time commitment. I spend maybe 5 minutes of every day with my 'moderator hat' on, otherwise I just post like any other poster. Its not like you have to sit there for 6 hours a day refreshing the page with your ban hammer lifted over your head. You just do what you normally do and if you see anything (which you don't often really) then you deal with it.
    well - sounds tempting but i was too inactive in the last few months (postcounter wise^^). But maybe i apply for the next wave, when i more active again :P

Quote Originally Posted by Walktheline View Post
    well - sounds tempting but i was too inactive in the last few months (postcounter wise^^). But maybe i apply for the next wave, when i more active again :P
    Applications are always being accepted, whether it's stated on the front page or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitond View Post
    We should get a PvP experienced mod for once. That's something these forums have been lacking imo.
    this iddddddd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Applications are always being accepted, whether it's stated on the front page or not.
    okay thx, I'll keep that in mind and I guess the combination of my enhancement and pvp knowledge would fit very good ;-)