Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Did http://www.wowhead.com/item=89832#dropped-by never get into the game? I see a LFR version but no Heroic version of this item and it's a very nice chest, it'd be a shame if it never made it live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  2. #42
    Elemental over Windsong now?
    Mymm <Encore> - Retired
    Mal'Ganis

  3. #43
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Did http://www.wowhead.com/item=89832#dropped-by never get into the game? I see a LFR version but no Heroic version of this item and it's a very nice chest, it'd be a shame if it never made it live.
    I can't find it in the dungeon journal so it must have been removed it was a damn fine chest indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Elemental over Windsong now?
    I'm not too sure about it yet, the reason why it became better is the new 'time since last proc' mechanic. Wind song will reach a maximum of 33% chance to proc with 1% haste after 10 seconds since the last proc (2PPM), currently with a 10ppm on elemental force it will only take 5 seconds before it will reach 100% proc chance. unless you were to attack so fast it would proc would go off every 2 seconds. so I would say yes, but I want to make sure my math is correct.

    Edit:
    Real PPM should be calculating correctly now and the enchants go Dancing steel > Windsong > Elemental force
    Last edited by Requiel; 2013-02-01 at 01:28 PM.

  4. #44
    Why does ook's hozen slicer have 2600 dps in your spreat sheet while it only has 2436.

  5. #45
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by nulian View Post
    Why does ook's hozen slicer have 2600 dps in your spreat sheet while it only has 2436.
    I must of accidently dragged down the value of the conquest 1 hander, ill update it soon but for now you can just change the value and it will be fine.

  6. #46
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Added a new tab that will compare Items so you can easily decide which item is the best upgrade for that time, it's main purpose will probably be VP and Conquest upgrades.

  7. #47
    Wrong post, sorry

  8. #48
    I do not know what other items that were datamined that have no heroic version were included in the loot table, but look at this guy's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Eoñ/advanced

    He has a belt that I do not remember being included in your spreadsheet or Atlasloot equipped, so I would assume the other pieces like the chest off Garalon can drop as well. I might have to re work my coin priority list...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  9. #49
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I do not know what other items that were datamined that have no heroic version were included in the loot table, but look at this guy's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Eoñ/advanced

    He has a belt that I do not remember being included in your spreadsheet or Atlasloot equipped, so I would assume the other pieces like the chest off Garalon can drop as well. I might have to re work my coin priority list...
    the chest from garalon didn't show up in the dungeon journal but the belt and the chest now do so ill add that soon aswell as removing a few items such as plated locust bracers(H and LFR versions) and LFR agility weapons
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-10-31 at 09:54 AM.

  10. #50
    I too can confirm that the belt drops, so we can probably assume that the chest too does drop as well.

    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Keika/

  11. #51
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Diwata View Post
    I too can confirm that the belt drops, so we can probably assume that the chest too does drop as well.

    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Keika/
    i just got the chest, so yes it does drop

  12. #52
    How hard is the enrage to beat? I am a little worried...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  13. #53
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    How hard is the enrage to beat? I am a little worried...
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=19844&e=20197
    that was about 25 seconds off his enrage (6:15 enrage)

  14. #54
    Wow, with just some napkin math using the spreadsheet values the N Garalon chest is only beat by the T14 heroic chestpiece. If there is a Heroic version of the chest do you think it could change our BiS list? The belt off of Vizier is also pretty good. I'll have to look at my math again but I think the N Garalon chest was 7400 DPS and the belt 6000
    The belt in the list as of this edit has no 2nd gem in it and no belt buckle. I think other belts are missing 2nd gems as well.

    Edit edit woops, forgot the Str socket bonus, it now adds up to 7.8k for me. That's equal to the H Tier chest... GG haste.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-11-01 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  15. #55
    Claws of Shek'zeer seem to be missing the 500 strength gem.

  16. #56
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Wow, with just some napkin math using the spreadsheet values the N Garalon chest is only beat by the T14 heroic chestpiece. If there is a Heroic version of the chest do you think it could change our BiS list? The belt off of Vizier is also pretty good. I'll have to look at my math again but I think the N Garalon chest was 7400 DPS and the belt 6000
    The belt in the list as of this edit has no 2nd gem in it and no belt buckle. I think other belts are missing 2nd gems as well.

    Edit edit woops, forgot the Str socket bonus, it now adds up to 7.8k for me. That's equal to the H Tier chest... GG haste.
    Its not worth picking up the tier shoulders to use the garalon as it will result in a loss, belt buckles are not added becuase they affect all items equaly.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    Claws of Shek'zeer seem to be missing the 500 strength gem.
    It's missing by default, just click the "gem colour"/"gem" column and it will list the gems you can put in. I made it missing by default because there is no reason to put a sha touched in there.

    The weapon enchants part I forgot to remove for latest release, It's too hard to accurately gauge the power of the procs in comparison to each other as I cant account for proc clipping, easy way to scale the value of damage versus stats and other factors. According to Landsoul the optimal enchants are Windsong and Dancing steel together.
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-11-02 at 02:21 AM.

  17. #57
    In some guides str<crit. Is it true? Or str>crit still.
    Last edited by LyCiFeaR; 2012-11-02 at 02:39 PM.

  18. #58
    1.6.3 seems to have AP weight at 0.5.

  19. #59
    Mechagnome Requiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    1.6.3 seems to have AP weight at 0.5.
    The stat weights are one I randomly pull from simc, usualy I keep it to the BiS profile but I use this aswell so do change them and I forget to revert it back. The best way to use this spreadsheet is to use simc to get the scale factors for your own current gear and then plug them into the spreadsheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LyCiFeaR View Post
    In some guides str<crit. Is it true? Or str>crit still.
    It should be Str>crit, there was a bug in simc that overvalued crit

  20. #60
    H Warbelt of Sealed Pods does indeed drop. So that also confirms H Garalon's Graven Carapace.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •