Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Gear calculator spreadsheet for DPS warrior

Now that 5.2 is on its way I've updated the spreadsheet to accommodate most of the new gear in 5.2. currently missing from the spreadsheet is that thunder forge hasn't been supported but might be in the future.

keep in mind a lot still needs to be added I just want to release it early since how quick 5.2 came along.
    DOWNLOADS (v1.2):
    Google docs
    Media fire
    (need excel to use this)

this section will be updated soon as I want to write a more comprehensive guide than last time, but the new features are as follows:

• Front page now has a character load out, this allows you to store item in the spreadsheet. each item you store in the spreadsheet will be highlighted in its respective tables
    • the item comparison tab is gone, Item comparison will now list on the side of the table and will compare it to the item selected on the character load
    • all of the item slots now have a separate tab instead of one long sheet with each item slots
    • Racials and OH are now supported for the weapons
    • The sheet has had a make over to a more neutral colour and the ugly cell boarders have been removed.

If you find any bugs or problems with the spreadsheet or you have a suggestion, just PM or Post on this thread.

Changelog:
    v1.2
    • Added random enchanted wrists via the use of a combo box (sorry I'll get arround to making it auto reforge into crit)
    • Added Ra-den Loot
    • fixed socket bonuses for Primordius cloak
    • Added Horridon wrists
    • Added Haunting spirit craftables
    v1.1
    • Added RPPM trinkets
    • Added Oondasta loot
    • Fixed some spelling
    • Added in Simc stat weight profiles (seems a bit off as alot of stats are close together)
    • Helm slot highlighting now works correctly
    • Fixed a few items concerning socket bonuses and missing stats

Last edited by Requiel; 2013-04-03 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Hi.

on trinkets tab, I get value error in the H column (DPS value) on all of them
    The gear tabs look nice, at work, will check more thoroughly when i get home

More item links would be highly appreciated.
    Maybe start with the items considered BIS atm ?

Looking forward to updates, great work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Hi.

on trinkets tab, I get value error in the H column (DPS value) on all of them
    The gear tabs look nice, at work, will check more thoroughly when i get home

More item links would be highly appreciated.
    Maybe start with the items considered BIS atm ?

Looking forward to updates, great work!
    could you send me a picture of what it looks like and link the code that's in it (double click and it should be up the top) also what version of excel are you using? I'll work on more links tonight.
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-09-16 at 08:53 AM.

For such a useful and phenominal spreedsheet I can only give you this humble offering of my seed, and thanks.
    Is there any way we can see a key for the acryonyms, for those of us who have not yet played beta? :3
    Will we see a second spreadsheet with prot warrior gear? (Please ^.^)

edit: OOoo and perhaps highlight each piece in each slot which is Pre-Raid BiS! That would be great.
    Last edited by Travex; 2012-09-13 at 01:03 PM. Reason: afterthought

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travex View Post
    For such a useful and phenominal spreedsheet I can only give you this humble offering of my seed, and thanks.
    Is there any way we can see a key for the acryonyms, for those of us who have not yet played beta? :3
    Will we see a second spreadsheet with prot warrior gear? (Please ^.^)

edit: OOoo and perhaps highlight each piece in each slot which is Pre-Raid BiS! That would be great.
    Thanks for the kind words, I've noted to put a key in for acronyms and ill put a symbol next to the name in the obtained column to show thats it is pre-raid as highlighting would shift if stat weights were to change. As for a prot sheet, I'll have to see how much time I have, the DPS sheet will have priority for now. I will update the link in a few hours
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-09-13 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    could you send me a picture of what it looks like and link the code that's in it (double click and it should be up the top) also what version of excel are you using?. I'll work on more links tonight.
    Using office 2010 enterprise.
    The code on row 2, column H: =((((((B2*$B$27)+(C2*$C$27))+(D2*$D$27))+(E2*$E$27))+(F2*$F$27))+(G2*$G$27))+I2
    Picture
    The error message is in swedish but is equal to 'value error'

Cheers again

Deleted
    Looks interesting, will check it out = o

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a help for just planning everything out and having all the items there already.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Definitely a help for just planning everything out and having all the items there already.
    The the instance grinding commence ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Using office 2010 enterprise.
    The code on row 2, column H: =((((((B2*$B$27)+(C2*$C$27))+(D2*$D$27))+(E2*$E$27))+(F2*$F$27))+(G2*$G$27))+I2
    Picture
    The error message is in swedish but is equal to 'value error'

Cheers again
    Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I have no idea whats going wrong, the equations are the same. Is there any other tables with value errors? check the gem tab also

Also I've updated the download links
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-09-13 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I have no idea whats going wrong, the equations are the same. Is there any other tables with value errors? check the gem tab also

Also I've updated the download links
    I downloaded it at home and no errors, then i changed stat weights and got the same errors.
    Then i noticed my mistake, wrote 2.51 instead of 2,51 and that messed the values up(even see it in the picture for crit weight) :P
    Sorry for the confusion, working as intended now

10+ Year Old Account
    fixed some spelling mistakes, added a drop down menu for "time between attacks" on the trinket page to give more accurate results when comparing trinkets between all three dps spec/sub types. also can anyone confirm that SoO procs trinkets.

Good work on the spreadsheet Requiel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Great work, thanks Requiel. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltazar1999 View Post
    Nice information OP. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TekkiWar View Post
    Good work on the spreadsheet Requiel
    Thank you guys for using it, It good to know people are using it and from what it seem you are liking it.

I built this to be open ended so I could add additions later on, If any one has an idea or suggestion that they would like me to add please just say so, I want to make this a best as it can be before I think about making a prot version. Once again Thank you for using and not having it sit on my computer and being useless, I wish I could monitor google docs downloads but media fire says around 100 copies have been downloaded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    For trinkets, the Carbonic Carbuncle drops from Yan-Zhu the Uncasked, in Stormstout Brewery. You have it obtained from Scholo.
    thanks for picking that up

edit: sorry, forgot to unblock the google docs link, should be fine now.
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-09-23 at 05:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    added JC craftables and fixed some socket bonuses

Time for a suggested enchants tab ^.-

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travex View Post
    Time for a suggested enchants tab ^.-
    Ask and you shall recieve