Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Where does Ghost Iron Dragonling fit in with the trinkets btw, since anyone can make use of it and the tinker gems.

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travex View Post
    Where does Ghost Iron Dragonling fit in with the trinkets btw, since anyone can make use of it and the tinker gems.
    can't find enough Information on the dragonling proc (does is scale off our hit/crit, cd on the lightning, etc) but on pure stats alone (crit/hit/exp) it should be better than lessons of the dark master, its a fairly weak trinket and it worsens if you are an engineer since you will have to use haste/mastery in the sockets because the others would be in the helm.
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-10-04 at 02:23 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    To much to ask for a excel 2003 version? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    can't find enough Information on the dragonling proc (does is scale off our hit/crit, cd on the lightning, etc) but on pure stats alone (crit/hit/exp) it should be better than lessons of the dark master, its a fairly weak trinket and it worsens if you are an engineer since you will have to use haste/mastery in the sockets because the others would be in the helm.
    Our logs don't show the dragonling hitting for more than a fluffy cloud or possibly a slightly underinflated balloon, I think it's safe to run napkin math with just the stat benefits.

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance you can add the PVP gear? With just my napkin math some of the 458s are in my opinion better than some of the 463s you have listed ( a lot more crit and extra gem slots).
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicman View Post
    To much to ask for a excel 2003 version? <3
    I Cant say if all or any of the macros will work and it might be frustrating to use

Quote Originally Posted by Travex View Post
    Our logs don't show the dragonling hitting for more than a fluffy cloud or possibly a slightly underinflated balloon, I think it's safe to run napkin math with just the stat benefits.
    I Like to try and be as accurate as possible but in this case I can't , The trinket has been added with only base stats are a calculation for its score.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Any chance you can add the PVP gear? With just my napkin math some of the 458s are in my opinion better than some of the 463s you have listed ( a lot more crit and extra gem slots).
    Added, only hands and belt beat both 463 items. Conquest beats a fair few items, the neck notably is the best conquest piece as it beats a fair amount of items for a while.
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-10-05 at 12:09 PM.

one thing, hateshatter breastplate drops off the last boss in SPM heroic and is not crafted. other than that, thank you for putting this all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acid-Scarred Spaulders (Red Socket) & Serpentstrike Shoulderpads (Red Socket) are missing gem slots in them with default.

As well Gara'jals bracer's are missing from the Wrist list; Bonded Soul Bracers.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=81098
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=81070
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=89934

This one's the OCD side of me, Dawnblade's Chestguard and Riverbed Chestguard font and size is Calibri 9 compared to the standard Arial 10.
    Last edited by Sinnermighty; 2012-10-06 at 03:32 AM.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Acid-Scarred Spaulders (Red Socket) & Serpentstrike Shoulderpads (Red Socket) are missing gem slots in them with default.

As well Gara'jals bracer's are missing from the Wrist list; Bonded Soul Bracers.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=81098
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=81070
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=89934

This one's the OCD side of me, Dawnblade's Chestguard and Riverbed Chestguard font and size is Calibri 9 compared to the standard Arial 10.
    Thanks for picking that up

Thanks for putting this together its amazing what you;ve done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated to 1.5.6
    major changes to trinkets and I'm sorry that it may have given the impression that the DMF was bis, Lei shin's final orders (H) are actually BIS but only just. The data I used to get the previous value were taken from wowhead and some were up to 2-3K off the actual value from in game (they are currently still way lower, check it yourself). once again I'm sorry for this, I should have cross referenced the data.

Pyretic legguards are crit/haste not crit/mastery and thus need new weighting and display.

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

Where does the engineering helm fit in on this list?

reinforced retinal armor

855str
    meta
    600str cog
    600 (expertise, hit or mastery)
    +180 str for filling the meta and cogs.
    Last edited by sved; 2012-10-10 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sved View Post
    Where does the engineering helm fit in on this list?

reinforced retinal armor

855str
    meta
    600str cog
    600 (expertise, hit or mastery)
    +180 str for filling the meta and cogs.
    there isn't a 600 str cog, the optimal cogs are crit/exp/hit. the helm with default stat weights puts it at 6664.5 making it slightly better than LFR tier helm

whoops meant crit, thanks for the reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    Snip
    Added those items in and fixed drop locations

I've sort of added in the new 'real' PPM for wind song and elemental force, these numbers are not final as I still need to math out a few things such as relative proc rate concerning 'time since last proc' and if it truly procs off everything (mainly concerned about BT heal and itself).

Cool, yep. I switched over from Windsong to Elemental Force when I saw the blue post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did http://www.wowhead.com/item=89832#dropped-by never get into the game? I see a LFR version but no Heroic version of this item and it's a very nice chest, it'd be a shame if it never made it live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Elemental over Windsong now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Did http://www.wowhead.com/item=89832#dropped-by never get into the game? I see a LFR version but no Heroic version of this item and it's a very nice chest, it'd be a shame if it never made it live.
    I can't find it in the dungeon journal so it must have been removed it was a damn fine chest indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Elemental over Windsong now?
    I'm not too sure about it yet, the reason why it became better is the new 'time since last proc' mechanic. Wind song will reach a maximum of 33% chance to proc with 1% haste after 10 seconds since the last proc (2PPM), currently with a 10ppm on elemental force it will only take 5 seconds before it will reach 100% proc chance. unless you were to attack so fast it would proc would go off every 2 seconds. so I would say yes, but I want to make sure my math is correct.

Edit:
    Real PPM should be calculating correctly now and the enchants go Dancing steel > Windsong > Elemental force
    Last edited by Requiel; 2013-02-01 at 01:28 PM.