Looking to give rift another try.

Just as the heading says, i would like to try Rift out again, its been about 1 year since i played . Do they have a system like world of warcraft (scroll of res)? I just wanna get back on and feel it out again, but dont want to spend the 15$ just yet. I have been hearing alot about it, so i was hoping to give it a try.

Thanks in advance for your answers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty823j View Post
    Just as the heading says, i would like to try Rift out again, its been about 1 year since i played . Do they have a system like world of warcraft (scroll of res)? I just wanna get back on and feel it out again, but dont want to spend the 15$ just yet. I have been hearing alot about it, so i was hoping to give it a try.

Thanks in advance for your answers
    No scroll of res just a recruit a friend program. You can try the free trial that lets you play to level 20 though.

Azuri is right, but you're in luck this weekend specifically

We're having a Return to Telara weekend, all weekend long. If you own RIFT you can come back and play with no restrictions. It officially starts tomorrow, Sept. 14, but we'll likely switch it on this evening!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar-Trion View Post

We're having a Return to Telara weekend, all weekend long. If you own RIFT you can come back and play with no restrictions. It officially starts tomorrow, Sept. 14, but we'll likely switch it on this evening!
    WOOT! Gives me a good old chance to dust off my trusty paladin and go instant adventuring Ty for the heads up Elrar, you're the best!

What exactly does that mean?. NO RESTRICTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar-Trion View Post

Quote Originally Posted by scotty823j View Post
    What exactly does that mean?. NO RESTRICTIONS
    Means you can play as if you were a paying customer. Which you should be

Deleted
    There is the Rift lite version of the game with a level restriction to 20 and some more convenience and quality of life restrictions.

From the original question, people are assuming that you re returning player and as such, that you have a toon over lv 20.
    For this weekend you can use that particular character as if you were paying your sub, as Elrar was kind enough to inform us, while he/she would be unavailable through trial version (Rift lite).

The game has changed a lot since release (or a year ago). I recently re-subbed and am enjoying the heck out of it. I've been doing daily IA's, few experts, world event, working on solo'ing Chronicles (I've soloed HK and RoS so far; GSB is a little tricky still) and then when I'm all done and have nothing to do, I just hop up in a random IA and build my planar attunement, earn $hitloads of Planarite / ISS and just have fun.

Theres ton more to do, but this is what I have time for right now and am having a blast. Can't wait for Storm Legion!