View Poll Results: Which Battlegrounds do you blacklist? (Choose 2)

Voters
286. This poll is closed
  • AV

105 36.71%
  • WSG

38 13.29%
  • AB

13 4.55%
  • EotS

42 14.69%
  • SotA

111 38.81%
  • IoC

185 64.69%
  • TP

36 12.59%
  • BfG

36 12.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    When it was announced i said i would blacklist Gilneas and SotA, but i have actually grown to like those a little more than IoC and AV...

While IoC and AV can be fun, they get more than their fair share of bad groups and turtles which just last forever.

Man why do so many people hate IoC, it's an awesome BG. You just have to use your brain!

I don't blacklist any.

That one with the four points and flag in the middle, the bc one. Can't remember the name, hate that one.

The 40 man ones DUH. In all seriousness though, i blacklisted Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest as soon as the feature became available. I will obviously un-downvote (a word i just made up) Alterac Valley once i get closer towards finishing the other achievements for the Battlemaster meta.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Strand, but I have an equal amount of loathing for Isle. Although AV just tends to be a race to see which side can pve the fastest, I do like a good choke point battle.
    There is a fine line between clever and stupid.

WSG + whichever I'm most bored of at the time. Once I get 100 wins in Twin Peaks that will be on the blacklist with WSG. I just dislike CTF since it's way too dependant on healer numbers or someone having a good geared tank, which seems to be more popular with the opposing faction, especially the healer part.

I personally don't really understand what people have against the 40-man BGs, I don't really mind them. I can sort of see SotA being unpopular, it's sometimes my second blacklist option when I've done it a bit too much.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Strand for me, cant stand it, and it seems to pop up all the time. Id rather kill a player than a demo or a gate...

IoC was no doubt, I debated between AV and SotA but I decided to go with SotA because AV has the potential for mass hks.

Strand of the Ancients all the way. I loath everything about that battleground.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't downvote Isle of Conquest, I don't think we can be friends...

I hate everything about it from the "loldocks, lolworkshop" strategies to the vehicle-whoring. I like BGs that actually involve the personal skill of my class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently I'm not blacklisting any, but some days I'm tempted. Usually our strand of the ancients or isle of conquest groups go poorly as the horde attack all 3 gates and the alliance burn one down quickly for an easy victory. There are parts about each I hate, but if I'm queing with some good friends it's usually an enjoyable experience overall.

AV and IoC of course. Nothing more annoying in this game than those zerg-based pityful battlegrounds. They are no skill-based at all. You can be all-around arena godlike pwner who does right strategy, but 1 against 10 people you can't do anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Man why do so many people hate IoC, it's an awesome BG. You just have to use your brain!

I don't blacklist any.
    Most of the isle games are like this: take docks, defend glaives, kill boss, no pvp involved.