Current world versus world rankings

Here are the official rankings.

I do find it interesting that Henge of Denravii is the top world. In the beginning it was one of the lowest populated worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Here are the official rankings.

I do find it interesting that Henge of Denravii is the top world. In the beginning it was one of the lowest populated worlds.
    Titan Alliance turned it around nicely.

Eradon Terrace is another example of that - AA made it bubble to the top quickly.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Crystal Desert not doing as well as I'd hoped, going in. Looks like we'll have to step it up.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

North American World Rankings
    2132.171 Henge of Denravi
    1952.644 Stormbluff Isle
    1940.189 Eredon Terrace
    1934.638 Jade Quarry
    1729.114 Blackgate
    1700.119 Isle of Janthir
    1682.879 Sea of Sorrows
    1646.364 Gate of Madness
    1633.066 Crystal Desert
    1564.007 Maguuma
    1557.434 Fort Aspenwood
    1528.095 Tarnished Coast
    1521.522 Dragonbrand
    1495.801 Sorrow’s Furnace
    1475.709 Yak’s Bend
    1453.539 Sanctum of Rall
    1417.146 Ehmry Bay
    1349.244 Darkhaven
    1342.292 Anvil Rock
    1153.872 Northern Shiverpeaks
    1082.319 Borlis Pass
    1079.313 Ferguson’s Crossing
    917.602 Devona’s Rest
    639.897 Kaineng

European World Rankings
    2105.077 Vizunah Square
    1827.692 Riversi
    1818.402 Far Shiverpeaks
    1805.138 solation
    1719.996 Gandara
    1671.552 Blackti
    1635.271 Kodash
    1633.805 Augury Rock
    1624.561 Gunnar’s Hold
    1612.615 Elona Reach
    1605.675 Seafarer’s Rest
    1601.157 Ja Sea
    1581.806 Baruch Bay
    1576.863 Arborstone
    1537.148 Fort Ranik
    1526.325 Aurora Gla
    1502.309 Unrworld
    1462.412 Abaddon’s Mouth
    1371.646 Ring of Fire
    1317.791 Drakkar Lake
    1316.538 Piken Square
    1295.069 Whitesi Ridge
    1196.102 Ruins of Surmia
    1163.022 Vabbi
    1107.78 Fissure of Woe
    1049.734 Miller’s Sound
    848.089 Dzagonur
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Woot Stormbluff Isle.

Henge of Denravi are beasts. The little WvW I've done was against them and they certainly know how to zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinomatic View Post
    Woot Stormbluff Isle.

Henge of Denravi are beasts. The little WvW I've done was against them and they certainly know how to zerg.
    Unless Anet comes up with an innovative solution to queues, I think HoD core (Titan Alliance) is probably going to jump ship in the last day before free transfers are closed, to a low populated server at the bottom - Kaineng or Ferguson's

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo! My Ehmry Bay isn't dead last! God, I wanted to transfer so much... But my WoW guild is on Ehmry, so I'm screwed.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    24 hours ranking counts as what level is today Lucas Ashrock (80 finally)

WE WANT 2 WEEKS RANKING and entire world bonuses (medic, crafting etc) active on PVE environment too, not just inside this idiot uberqueued WvW (actually, no bonus is active neither on wvw). This is something to talk about, and a real deserved rank. Am i wrong?

Oh yeah! We are pro @ Henge of Denravi ! I Challenge anyone! :O! Roaar

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Unless Anet comes up with an innovative solution to queues, I think HoD core (Titan Alliance) is probably going to jump ship in the last day before free transfers are closed, to a low populated server at the bottom - Kaineng or Ferguson's
    When is that?
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    When is that?
    Unknown as of yet. Matches moving to 1 week length on Friday, so the server transfers will hopefully be closed at or around the same time.

Its an interesting place. I enjoy some PvP and mostly PvE. Being on HoD I can't do any WvWvW as the Q is typically longer than my play time. Being my guild is mostly PvE they are not interested on moving servers.

Could always transfer to another server and guest over I guess.

1082.319 Borlis Pass

damn fourth from bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post

WE WANT 2 WEEKS RANKING and entire world bonuses (medic, crafting etc) active on PVE environment too, not just inside this idiot uberqueued WvW (actually, no bonus is active neither on wvw). This is something to talk about, and a real deserved rank. Am i wrong?
    I dont know. Im suprised to see Desolation 4th in Europe, we're just an unorganized zergrealm. The only time ive seen a guild do something together in a large group no one of them even brought so much as a Flame Ram.

Not looking forward to being stuck two weeks playing against Vizunah Square. French server and im pretty sure they got some French-Canadians playing aswell, so they are running WvW 24/7. I litterally woke up in the morning in the middle of the week, logged in and saw then holding 75% of everything with a 50k headstart over both us and Far Shiverpeak.

And then they are good enough to defend everything properly, props to them for that. But that really takes the kick out of WvW if all you do is try and take stuff back, and constantly fail. Again, im surprised to see Desolation is 4th because we get our ass kicked by VS constantly.
    And that might be a problem aswell, one server has risen to the very top as the very best and kicks everyones ass with no proper competition that matches their skill range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    And that might be a problem aswell, one server has risen to the very top as the very best and kicks everyones ass with no proper competition that matches their skill range.
    Well considering that there is like 5-6hours waiting time to get in WvW there, i guess that at some point it will balance itself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    I dont know. Im suprised to see Desolation 4th in Europe, we're just an unorganized zergrealm. The only time ive seen a guild do something together in a large group no one of them even brought so much as a Flame Ram.

Not looking forward to being stuck two weeks playing against Vizunah Square. French server and im pretty sure they got some French-Canadians playing aswell, so they are running WvW 24/7. I litterally woke up in the morning in the middle of the week, logged in and saw then holding 75% of everything with a 50k headstart over both us and Far Shiverpeak.

And then they are good enough to defend everything properly, props to them for that. But that really takes the kick out of WvW if all you do is try and take stuff back, and constantly fail. Again, im surprised to see Desolation is 4th because we get our ass kicked by VS constantly.
    Its pretty much the same at far shiverpeaks, having people not being organised and doing puzzles and just farming karma and experience inside without much organisation, can't understand how we can be in the top 3. About Vizunah Square being dominant, i know there is a number of guilds and alliances on FS that will go serious on WvWvW, but they have not started seriously yet because its hard to get full groups in with 4-5 hours of queue and some are still leveling.

10+ Year Old Account

Bonuses aren't active? AFAIK they just have long enough to go past 1-3% in 24Hrs

And IoJ too stronk.

World versus World is switching from daily to weekly match resets starting tonight.