You can BE a dancing cat in WoW, I was one for years! Also in ESO, though more of a cat/human there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    XD i'll be trying to make a vampire loli fox
    Now I'm trying to think of what MMO I played where they had the race with fox-tails and ears. I nade one of them and she was sooo cute. It's not Wildstar, maybe some Perfect World game? Was very asian-mmo feeling, really colorful too. Gah, what was that game, I really kinda liked it about five years ago.

Edit: D'oh, it was just Perfect World the game. Female "Untamed" race all had cute animal ears and tails.
    Last edited by Tidezen; 2015-07-04 at 04:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    You can BE a dancing cat in WoW, I was one for years! Also in ESO, though more of a cat/human there.

Now I'm trying to think of what MMO I played where they had the race with fox-tails and ears. I nade one of them and she was sooo cute. It's not Wildstar, maybe some Perfect World game? Was very asian-mmo feeling, really colorful too. Gah, what was that game, I really kinda liked it about five years ago.

Edit: D'oh, it was just Perfect World the game. Female "Untamed" race all had cute animal ears and tails.
    Think i only played the perfect world game for a few days then i saw the cash shop and quit
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Think i only played the perfect world game for a few days then i saw the cash shop and quit
    Yeah, I never got to max level myself, just had fun leveling for awhile. I try out nearly every F2P MMO I see, just for the hell of it.

Deleted
    TERA has Lolis with fox ears and stuff...Atleast I think it had although it's been ages since I played it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    TERA has Lolis with fox ears and stuff...Atleast I think it had although it's been ages since I played it.
    It does but gets old quickly XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Couldn't wait for this game so had to get the RU version. Is anyone else playing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm downloading the taiwan version atm.

Heres hoping this will be a more long term mmo fix for me than tera.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2015-07-05 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    I tried going to their site to look for it, and wow it sucks!
    The Arc site I mean, links to a wiki with broken images.
    It also makes games look unappealing.
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    lmao who is seriously going to buy this MMO after looking at that HAHA. You think people look at this and think cute wide eyed dancing asian cats, 'wow thats my MMO right there', Its like if WoW opened up in beta saying 'what you people really wanted dancing cats'.

Of course I am being slightly harsh its just one video, still I only need 1 MMO in my life, not enough free time for 2.

WoW has nothing to fear. Although I must admit, this video gave me the biggest laugh all day
    I kind of agree with you, it's kind of mental to imagine someone enjoying a game like that. Smells like pedo...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    I kind of agree with you, it's kind of mental to imagine someone enjoying a game like that. Smells like pedo...
    Here we go again, its a virtual game man has nothing to do with real life if you think it does you need to go see someone and get checked

Deleted
    Have you ever talked to a child ? Because interactions with children is so pedo, obviously. A father taking a bath with his little girl should get a death sentence, right ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Games and real life are two separate things nothing in common with eachother are you that dumb that you cant tell fiction from reality?

I believe Paraclef was using sarcasm.

Deleted
    Games and real life are two separate things nothing in common with eachother are you that dumb that you cant tell fiction from reality?
    I Bite it.

Foxhoundn and Hellravager are two separate things; nothing in common with eachother; are you that dumb that you cant tell Foxhoundn from Hellravager's reality ?

Goddam even with Le ''Obviously tax'', you still get your way into a selfish egoist response, making you completely blind...

I am 12 and what is this ? Still, your repentance, I may accept, my child.

2D > 3D

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing the Taiwan version for about 5 months now. It's a neat game. Definitely like the more action heavy feel of the game. Rather than a typical MMO's slow, minimal combat styles.

It's a game that really tests your reaction time both with rotation, dodging and boss mechanics. It's tough to play right now considering the distance, so ping is slightly high (typically at 200 to 250ms using DolphinQ ping booster). It's a game that relies really heavily on having a good connection, so I'm hoping to see how much better it'll be once it hits the states.

One gripe with this game though is.... it's an Asian MMO. And it has some typical Asian MMO qualities. It's very grindy at max level, and holy fucking shit, the amount of gold sinks really put you down. Farming mats to upgrade your weapon, needing gold to upgrade your weapons. Mobs don't drop any gold/copper/silver, unless you have have a membership (I hear this differs on which version of the game you're playing.

It's a fun game, just some things are tough to get used to if you've stuck to mostly American MMO's for so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    I Bite it.

Foxhoundn and Hellravager are two separate things; nothing in common with eachother; are you that dumb that you cant tell Foxhoundn from Hellravager's reality ?

Goddam even with Le ''Obviously tax'', you still get your way into a selfish egoist response, making you completely blind...

I am 12 and what is this ? Still, your repentance, I may accept, my child.

2D > 3D
    What the fuck? Speak english not whatever the fuck your speaking

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Been playing the Taiwan version for about 5 months now. It's a neat game. Definitely like the more action heavy feel of the game. Rather than a typical MMO's slow, minimal combat styles.

It's a game that really tests your reaction time both with rotation, dodging and boss mechanics. It's tough to play right now considering the distance, so ping is slightly high (typically at 200 to 250ms using DolphinQ ping booster). It's a game that relies really heavily on having a good connection, so I'm hoping to see how much better it'll be once it hits the states.

One gripe with this game though is.... it's an Asian MMO. And it has some typical Asian MMO qualities. It's very grindy at max level, and holy fucking shit, the amount of gold sinks really put you down. Farming mats to upgrade your weapon, needing gold to upgrade your weapons. Mobs don't drop any gold/copper/silver, unless you have have a membership (I hear this differs on which version of the game you're playing.

It's a fun game, just some things are tough to get used to if you've stuck to mostly American MMO's for so long.
    Yea i agree its a fun game but latency if you have a red bar its pretty hard to keep playing XD gave up on lvl 20 in the chinese open beta partly because i couldnt understand anything

- - - Updated - - -

Also vodka keep in mind that they said that they'll americanize the grinding so it wont be as bad as the asian version or taiwan version
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-07-06 at 03:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave up on the TW version since every attack had a ~1.5 sec delay with the ping. A few things I thought were cool though:

-Character creation is insane and all sliders are available from the start (but that could change in NA version)

- You can sprint and glide from the get-go (didnt play long enough to see wall riding)

- attacks feel and sound very impactful, you never feel like you're just swinging into the air when fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Gave up on the TW version since every attack had a ~1.5 sec delay with the ping. A few things I thought were cool though:

-Character creation is insane and all sliders are available from the start (but that could change in NA version)

- You can sprint and glide from the get-go (didnt play long enough to see wall riding)

- attacks feel and sound very impactful, you never feel like you're just swinging into the air when fighting.
    Character creation wont change why the hell do you think it would?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a slider for the loli vagina hair? if not then its absolutely staying the way it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a slider for the loli vagina hair? if not then its absolutely staying the way it is
    Quoting for WTF and LOLs!

Thinking about selling my TERA account and putting it towards this game TBH. I don't want to play two similar games and I do believe this is the superior (more skill in combat useage and dodging, and better lolis and costumes :P) game worth my time and money. We'll see what happens.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Quoting for WTF and LOLs!

Thinking about selling my TERA account and putting it towards this game TBH. I don't want to play two similar games and I do believe this is the superior (more skill in combat useage and dodging, and better lolis and costumes :P) game worth my time and money. We'll see what happens.
    Yea i do believe it'd be the successor to TERA as well but who knows? It all depends upon how the cash shop and model is handled + the free run stuff, really hope there isnt a stamina/fatigue gauge