Deleted
    i just found out about sword and soul. but i wonder when can you get to buy it/play? some one wrote somethingh about paying to play earlier? also have their been any menmtion if they suport addons in this game ? also do this game got raids/dungons like other mmos =)?

while at it do the game have the normal roles tank/heal/dps or even suport. ?
    thx =)
    Last edited by mmocb8ab34e546; 2015-08-22 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    i just found out about sword and soul. but i wonder when can you get to buy it/play? some one wrote somethingh about paying to play earlier? also have their been any menmtion if they suport addons in this game ? also do this game got raids/dungons like other mmos =)?

while at it do the game have the normal roles tank/heal/dps or even suport. ?
    thx =)
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    And its going to be f2p with a premium sub

- - - Updated - - -

Release date though they said first quarter of 2016
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    And its going to be f2p with a premium sub

- - - Updated - - -

Release date though they said first quarter of 2016
    exellent, even found a anime about the game. might watch that some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    exellent, even found a anime about the game. might watch that some time.
    Just noticed the addon question i honestly have no idea i doubt anyone knows thats entirely up to the developers and what engine they're using

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like i wont be playing this one
    http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/...il-in-the-west

There's a factor of control in that you have to just get lucky on the drop itself.

With Blade & Soul it's like this.

You need crystals and essences for evolutions.

Crystals you only get 20 each day through daily quests.

Essences only 2 a day through daily quests.

Alternatively you can buy these two off players for a steep price.

To get Shadow weapon you need :

Anger (drops from Mushin Floor 8 Phase 2)

Soldier (drops from Mushin Floor 7)

Sorceress (drops off Po Hvaran)

Pirate (drops off Mysterious Man)

Get Anger to level 5

Then get Pirate to 5 and break it through with a blue weapon, crystals and essences and gold. This step CAN fail.

Get Pirate to level 10 now.

Attempt to fuse it with Anger Level 5, this will cost you 72 Gold, 170 Crystals, and 20 Essences.

If you fail this step, have fun grinding it out another week on 2 characters to get enough crystals.

Now if you're lucky enough to pass this step, Do the same with Sorceress and fusing that sonovabi with Soldier.

Same costs involved again with same risks involved again.

If you pass those hurdles, you need 10 Evolution stones and another heep of crystals I bet.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

So you need to grind but also play all endgame modes of the game to get the best weapon in the game which has no real benefit besides a boost in stats. It's not like you met it to play a specific thing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Got the $25 founders pack #HYPE

Is the beta released already? I'm wondering because I want to get the Master Pack..but I want to get it maybe a couple days before the release...just to give myself more time to think about making the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by kbn22 View Post
    Is the beta released already? I'm wondering because I want to get the Master Pack..but I want to get it maybe a couple days before the release...just to give myself more time to think about making the purchase.
    No info on it yet, as far as I'm aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    FML. Wish every game came with Oceanic servers by default these days.
    Blame the mixture of Australia/NZ being a significantly smaller market than NA/EU and costs apparently being much higher there : /

I'm just a bit worried about my ping in Australia. Seems I'll only be able to play 2 classes since KFM and one of the others requires perfect ping and execution.

FML. Wish every game came with Oceanic servers by default these days.
    You should probably learn Chinese or Korean and play them Korean MMOs on Asian servers. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Blame the mixture of Australia/NZ being a significantly smaller market than NA/EU and costs apparently being much higher there : /
    This. Smaller market and it's more expensive

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You people do realise how big the OCEANIC/SEA market is don't you? It's not just Aus/NZ.
    Unfortunate, what you think is 'big' in comparison is not. That's just the objective reality. Businesses are in the game to make money. If you were profitable to support to that extent then everyone would do it. It sucks, but it's just the way it is.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Updated the OP with some random crap i just found on google, if anyone wants me to add anything send me a PM, or a mod can takeover it/pass it to someone else if they want.

So, the first CBT phase is coming at October 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    So, the first CBT phase is coming at October 30th.
    http://massivelyop.com/2015/09/09/bl...ching-q1-2016/

- - - Updated - - -

getting excited! Won't pay to enter a beta though, I learned that lesson from ESO and WS. At least it'll hopefully be coming out in Q1!

So it looks like release is finally within sight? I would've been more interested had it not taken so long, but I may give it a shot nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account

Gives me a lot of time to think. Not sure if I want to drop that much mulla; the $25 one should be fine just to preview it. Does anyone know how much character slots are in their shop? That's the biggest question I need answered. Only 2 slots and an obscene amount to buy more slots or being pigeon holed to buy the $125 pack is enough for me not to give this a 2nd thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    Gives me a lot of time to think. Not sure if I want to drop that much mulla; the $25 one should be fine just to preview it. Does anyone know how much character slots are in their shop? That's the biggest question I need answered. Only 2 slots and an obscene amount to buy more slots or being pigeon holed to buy the $125 pack is enough for me not to give this a 2nd thought.
    What's in the shop and it's prices are not known (probably not even majority made yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    They said everything in the cash shop will be obtainable through game currency as well. There's supposed to be a special currency that you will earn at some pace, that you will be able to use in the cash shop.