10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard people say that the combat system is very bugged so the game dosen't register all mouse clicks, so you loose dps if you don't rebinind the mouse buttons, is this true??

When i tried the Open beta for the Chinese servers, even with MS around 100-200 i never noticed any issue with the mouse buttons.

Im trying to convice myself to buy the Master Pack, i want early access and master pack is the only pack where you get stuff worth more than its costing. But its so expensive, help convince me to buy it =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ustabil View Post
    when i tried the open beta for the chinese servers, even with ms around 100-200 i never noticed any issue with the mouse buttons.

Im trying to convice myself to buy the master pack, i want early access and master pack is the only pack where you get stuff worth more than its costing. But its so expensive, help convince me to buy it =/

just do it!

If you are not one of those that refuses to spend money in games and also plan on playing for long time, then you'll probably buy more character slots, coins Booster packs and vouchers anyway over the course of the time you'll be playing this game, By buying the master pack you'll just get it all at once instead of spread out throughout a few Weeks/Months
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2016-01-11 at 11:46 AM.

Yeah i feel that it will be a nice fillergame til Legion comes out. And dem costumes doe =)

Also having 1 char slot for each class is also very nice, would make it easier to decide what class to play since i can level them all to 15 or so and then decide.

As a WW Monk main what melee would be the closest to it in BnS ? KFM ? BD ? BM ? =) Been so long since i tried the game i dont rly remmember much.

10+ Year Old Account
    KFM for sure and not just because they're both monks plus the way WW will play in Legion will be similar to how KFM plays. Get gud for that combo breaker mastery (which is getting close to how WW was supposed to play to play to begin with no GCD, etc), yo. :P

Me, I'm still going summoner with an assassin alt. Summoner for easy dungeon/mat collecting plus less complicated so I don't have to worry about Finger Olympics that much while playing. PLus I like cats, lolis, furries, and magical girls and that class hits each of those check marks easily. :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Yeah, KFM looks quite cool, altho BD has way cooler animations from what ive seen atm. Reason i play WW is for cool animations and the most fun rotation in wow. This dont seem to be a problem in BnS tho. From seeing some gameplay it seems like all classes have very cool animations and "rotations" so guess ill try to level them all to 15-20 ish. But reading on the forums it kinda seem that certaint classes are very good in PvP and bad in PvE and some are opposite. Might just be bandwagoning saltyness xD

5 Hours now til we can spend 5 days customizing our toons before playing xD
    Last edited by Ustabil; 2016-01-11 at 01:12 PM.

So I was reading up on Blade and Soul and plan on checking it out when it comes out However I saw that it includes this thing called Gameguard which wikipedia has been describing as a rootkit or works like a rootkit. Has anyone been having issues with it and also if I decide to uninstall Blade and Soul after trying it how do I remove Gameguard completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    While you can manage sure, it doesnt change the fact that you are at a disadvantage, as the damage you can put out in your combos is lower if you have higher ping. Take assassin for example, the amount of damage you can put out in a stealth duration with your rb+f is hugely different depending on your ping, and most classes have similar situations, with certain combos being almost impossible to pull off at high ping. At around 150 you can probably manage most combos, but going above 200 you really are going to suffer.
    Yea, but being at a disadvantage isn't at all the same as being unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    I've heard people say that the combat system is very bugged so the game dosen't register all mouse clicks, so you loose dps if you don't rebinind the mouse buttons, is this true??
    I never had any issues with mouse clicks not registering on the CBTs, I did have some issue with my gamepad sometimes not registering but I think that had more to do with my Gamepad being temperamental than the game itself.

Oh one other question I had about the game what are t he recommended system specs for max graphics out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyres View Post
    So I was reading up on Blade and Soul and plan on checking it out when it comes out However I saw that it includes this thing called Gameguard which wikipedia has been describing as a rootkit or works like a rootkit. Has anyone been having issues with it and also if I decide to uninstall Blade and Soul after trying it how do I remove Gameguard completely?
    All the Korean game companies have a hard-on for Gameguard or similar DRM/anti-hack schemes. I've seen Gameguard used in Korean MMOs going back to Ragnarok Online, Mabinogi, and maybe even Lineage1. AFAIK it doesn't install to your PC at all, but merely is launched and runs alongside the game client. As with all DRM, I don't think its actually very successful, since every MMO still seems to have bots in it.

Specs on the game seem pretty forgiving. I'm on a 3770K and GTX770, with everything maxed out I still get 100+ fps. Some people recommend forcing better anti-aliasing manually in your nvidia control panel or catalyst panel, but I'm not that neurotic about AA.
    Last edited by stellvia; 2016-01-11 at 02:41 PM.

What anti-cheat system does GW2 and Wildstar use ?

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    All the Korean game companies have a hard-on for Gameguard or similar DRM/anti-hack schemes. I've seen Gameguard used in Korean MMOs going back to Ragnarok Online, Mabinogi, and maybe even Lineage1. AFAIK it doesn't install to your PC at all, but merely is launched and runs alongside the game client. As with all DRM, I don't think its actually very successful, since every MMO still seems to have bots in it.

Specs on the game seem pretty forgiving. I'm on a 3770K and GTX770, with everything maxed out I still get 100+ fps. Some people recommend forcing better anti-aliasing manually in your nvidia control panel or catalyst panel, but I'm not that neurotic about AA.
    Ah okay thanks for answering my questions by the way, glad to hear I'll be getting good FPS then i'm on a 3770k and 760 currently untill I get my 970 and then soon after that my replacement PC with a 6700k. I was mostly concerned about Gamegaurd messing with my Kasperksy and Mumble apps. Also I had heard it did keylogging to a dgree so I wasn't sure if I needed to be concerned when entering credit card info or passwords for other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    8 more days >.> 4 more with founders XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Well if your a founder you also get to play around with the character-creation til launch and reserve 1/2 Names (in about 1 hour)

Oh one other question about Gameguard, I heard it was a bit of resource hog does it seriously impact system performance while its on? Just wondering because whenever I see it mentioned it online in searches they're talking about how it gets into the registry files and is very hard to remove like a rootkit so I'm worried it might end up becoming an annoyance if I decide to stop playing Blade and Soul but can't get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyres View Post
    Ah okay thanks for answering my questions by the way, glad to hear I'll be getting good FPS then i'm on a 3770k and 760 currently untill I get my 970 and then soon after that my replacement PC with a 6700k. I was mostly concerned about Gamegaurd messing with my Kasperksy and Mumble apps. Also I had heard it did keylogging to a dgree so I wasn't sure if I needed to be concerned when entering credit card info or passwords for other games.
    I was originally planning to upgrade around now, but the actual benchmarks on the new intel processors weren't as amazing as they claimed. Don't see a reason to put down another $1000 or whatnot on upgrading for only like a 15-20% boost over the 3770K after 4 years...

I was originally planning to upgrade around now, but the actual benchmarks on the new intel processors weren't as amazing as they claimed. Don't see a reason to put down another $1000 or whatnot on upgrading for only like a 15-20% boost over the 3770K after 4 years...
    Main reason i'm upgrading to it is because I'm planning on getting one of the new VR headsets when they come out and I need to get a better case that will support larger cards along with the GPU. Currently only have a mid-tower that has non existent cable management can barely fit a 9.5 inch long card comfortably.

Also I've been reading up on game guard and I have to say I'm starting to worry if playing the game is going to be more of a hassle then its worth. I've seen people saying it will mess up and close the B&S client if you have Steam, MSI Afterburner, Skype, Firefox, Logitech Gaming Software(for keyboard and mouse settings) running along with seeming to be hated by antivirus and anti malware software due to working like a rootkit and not liking it when you try and multitask while playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be retiring my 2500k for an AMD Zen later this year, probably sooner if they release an AM4 APU/CPU and AM4 motherboards this spring (just slap in a proper Zen later this year then build a mini itx with the APU later). I can still sell my CPU/MB/cooler combined for a decent price ($250+). Also a Polaris GPU as well. This will be the first time I had an all AMD build in 8 years.

Also being the pack rat I am, I have some pristine GBC/GBA (20+) boxes and manuals I recently found to be somewhat valuable. A fucking Super Mario Bros 3 Advance manual alone goes for $40+ lol. That offset the Master Pack by half so far. :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow....this is all sorts of disastrously fucked up.
    BAD WOLF