Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    http://news.mmosite.com/content/2012..._class_1.shtml

The new class looks fun and I kinda like the cross server 1v1 duel idea.
    What? It's not an engineer? That is shocking, I guess they scraped that entire concept.

Also lyn blade master? They could at least of been more creative with the name. It's a blade master + force master in one. Imo lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since the game is up and coming I've renamed and made this the Megathread for the game. We'll keep all conversations for the game here going forward.

OT: It does look promising so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    OT: It does look promising so far.
    Except for lyn blademaster

seriously..

where the french toast is my engineer that was previewed before the game launched?

/sadpanda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Except for lyn blademaster

seriously..

where the french toast is my engineer that was previewed before the game launched?

/sadpanda
    maybe you're talking about the gunslinger, since the game is centered around martial arts I'm assuming it was scrapped since its kinda out of place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJE29...hannel&list=UL
    hope this makes you feel better
    Last edited by Newbryn; 2012-10-06 at 01:32 AM.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    maybe you're talking about the gunslinger, since the game is centered around martial arts I'm assuming it was scrapped since its kinda out of place.

hope this makes you feel better
    yea the gunslinger, it does kinda fit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides from the sweet jumping/flying/gliding aspect (which is actually pretty neat) and being more "ninja-esque" combat, it looks almost identical to Aion.

there is a very good review from Steparu (as always ) it would be nice if you could update the first post with his review..has a lot of videos from the game and very good info

http://steparu.com/reviews/mmo-rpg-r...-online-review

Now, I am also looking forward for this game. I have played Aion extensively but eventually dropped it because I am not into pvp..although its dungeons and classes/combat was simply amazing and kept me for long time...Now this smells like the same.the more I read the more I realize is a heavy pvp game..lot of abilities (like to walk on walls) are only unlocked via pvp ranks. I will play it for sure, but I don't know for how long
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    I've been playing the game on the Korean servers for a while and I have to say that this game is really fun. The questing is quite average like in every MMO (though some of the quests appear to be voice acted like in SWTOR, but seems only to be the main storyline quests).

The combat and movement is where the game really shines though, I've been playing a Lyn Swordsmaster and I absolutely love it, the combat is actionfilled and relatively fastpaced and the movement is really fun, being able to run fast, hover and jump around, including running up on walls etc.
    The character customization is amazing too with just as many (if not more) options as Aion has.

I haven't played all that far, but I'm really looking forward to a European/NA-version of this game.

It does kinda remind you of Aion and TERA on some parts, so if you didn't care much for those games, there's a chance you won't like this one either.

I like how fights are telegrahphed better then GW2 fights. Such as this one:

Yea spell effects get in the way but she vocally telegraphs it. Like when she starts laughing her head off it means shes about to do a rapid fire infront of her so you side step out of her face.

Cmon US release...

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 07:57 PM ----------

summoner class about to be dropped because of the amount of bugs

Last edited by zito; 2012-12-23 at 09:01 PM.

Deleted
    looks at blademaster for a few sec. GIEF NOW! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how fights are telegrahphed better then GW2 fights. Such as this one:

Yea spell effects get in the way but she vocally telegraphs it. Like when she starts laughing her head off it means shes about to do a rapid fire infront of her so you side step out of her face.

Cmon US release...

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 07:57 PM ----------

summoner class about to be dropped because of the amount of bugs

You butchered the link.

Still waiting for this. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You butchered the link.

Still waiting for this. D:
    It's just the gunslinger fight linked earlier. Lyn blademaster class release kinda makes sense now if summoner is going to be dropped

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just the gunslinger fight linked earlier. Lyn blademaster class release kinda makes sense now if summoner is going to be dropped
    Ah okay.

I kinda liked summoner though. It was adorable as hell in the trailer / teaser they released. I suppose if it was bugged that much though it couldn't really go through with it. Hopefully they were able to fix it.
    Quite honestly I don't mind if they take it off than have a very buggy class in game. A lot easier to fix a character off line than it is live.

Ah okay.

I kinda liked summoner though. It was adorable as hell in the trailer / teaser they released. I suppose if it was bugged though that much it couldn't really go through with it. Hopefully they were able to fix it.
    It's still bugged

also new video!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still bugged

also new video!

Why do you reply so fast and edits.

That looks so dragon ball ish. Lol. I presume dungeon?

Blade & Soul's Legendary Patch is Almost Here!
    On the 26th players will get to fight alongside their fellow adventurers in two all new dungeons, the Spiral Labyrinth and the Frozen Warehouse, to uncover the secrets of Blade & Soul's first legendary weapon! Players will also get to travel higher through the Tower of Mushin to experience the 8th floor! and challenge other players in the new competitive PvP dueling arena!

The Spiral Labyrinth
    The Spiral Labyrinth will be separated into three descending floors, each floor will contain many rooms that hold a variety of challenges including some Qing Gong trials. Players must clear an entire floor in order to advance to the next. The awaited legendary weapons are stored in the Spiral Labyrinth, conquer this difficult maze and discover the hidden power that awaits you in these weapons.
    Legendary items preview:

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 09:07 PM ----------

Why do you reply so fast and edits.

That looks so dragon ball ish. Lol. I presume dungeon?
    New spiral lab dungeon.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 09:13 PM ----------

Lyn blademaster might go DW, which I think is a good route of being distinguished from the original blade master.

Summoner revamp was speculated for october but never happened. Lyn blademaster was made because 25% of eastern playerbase is female so it was introduced for them when they would need to reroll when summoner gets botched :/

Looks like shit. Also NcSoft are bad developers.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    It's being developed by Team Bloodlust. also okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Explain yourself, otherwise I'll agree to disagree and as Remilia said NC is the publisher not developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmoplayer111 View Post
    Explain yourself, otherwise I'll agree to disagree and as Remilia said NC is the publisher not developer.
    To be fair, team bloodlust is a group of Ncsoft employees formed into one team for blade and soul. It boils down to personal reasons.

Also: http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/

As we approach the start of a new year, we wanted to bring you up to speed with what's been happening with Blade & Soul®, and what happens next.

The game is already in its finished form in the original Korean-language version, but bringing Blade & Soul to the West involves more than simply translating the text and recording new dialogue. Gameplay styles differ greatly in different cultures, meaning that what players in Korea consider fun and balanced might not be as well-received in Europe and America. Addressing considerations like these takes time and NCSOFT® is committed to doing it right--without sacrificing any of the elements that make Blade & Soul as popular as it continues to be in Korea.

The development team at NCSOFT West has been working closely with Team Bloodlust to ensure that we deliver the best, most faithful version of Blade & Soul to Western gamers. We are making progress and plan to reveal more details about the game in the coming year.

In the meantime, our goal is to build excitement for Blade & Soul, by introducing Western audiences to the game's beautiful graphics, compelling story and innovative gameplay. Then, when the time is right, we will release the sorts of details you have been waiting so patiently for.

Thanks for bearing with us, and stay tuned!
    So the game is being tweeked for the western style, which is why it's taking so long

Who knows what we will get O.o