Page 9 of 167 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That's why I had stole slanted
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Well that's a bummer.
    oi,
    try it yourself! It's not my cup of tea, but if you like it that's what matters.

So this might be a stupid question... Do they speak much English on Russian servers?

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So this might be a stupid question... Do they speak much English on Russian servers?
    Russians barely speak English on English servers, so I highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    oi,
    try it yourself! It's not my cup of tea, but if you like it that's what matters.
    Yeah I'm still gonna give it a shot.

I'm downloading the game now, but I just want to know if rogerwilko happens to know of a server that has an English-speaking community...

I don't know any Russian and I don't play MMOs to hang out by myself.

Not that I care, since I'm not really that interested, but as expected they censored the crap out of the game compared to the Korean version.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post

So it's just like Magna Carta huh? Beautiful art drew me in, the actual game left me disappointed and wanting.
    Never played Magna Carta soooooo no idea

Combat still has the 'white' / auto attack damage from the enemy.
    Think of it like Wildstar combat I suppose, except without the gigantic obvious sign on the ground everytime you attack. So sometimes it'll seem awkward that your hit even connects to them since the animation doesn't correspond to the hitbox much like Wildstar's.

Sooooooo poking around about Blade and Soul and all and I come across multiple threads on Reddit referring to the Russian server as a private server...

Ex: http://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul...alr2/ru_vs_cn/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul...erver_english/

Sooooo yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I'm downloading the game now, but I just want to know if rogerwilko happens to know of a server that has an English-speaking community...

I don't know any Russian and I don't play MMOs to hang out by myself.
    There were a few speaking English in LFG, I'm sure there are a lot of them that Know how to speak English. If they want to, that's another matter.
    I know not of any English-speaking community, but this does not mean there is none.

I saw and really liked the anime. I might give this a run when it comes over.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...oduct-manager/

So there's this. I'm a bit skeptical given that it's not through any proper official source.

But as it stands, a late 2015 release window. Yay for it possibly actually having a release window, but also yay for the game taking years to make it to the West, killing most of the hype that this game initially generated -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

So there's this. I'm a bit skeptical given that it's not through any proper official source.

But as it stands, a late 2015 release window. Yay for it possibly actually having a release window, but also yay for the game taking years to make it to the West, killing most of the hype that this game initially generated -_-
    Wow entering Beta around the same date as US/EU Black Desert.

Hopefully they decide on the F2P model (similar to TERA or Rifts); this game is no GW2 and it's definitely not worth a box price and/or sub. And due to all the massive delays many people simply don't care about this game anymore. I believe BDO has already been confirmed as F2P so gonna be some real tough competition for this game.

Yea my hype is gone for this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a Bad game, for me it could have been an alternative of spending 1-2 hours / day pew pew-ing stuff, IF it were in English. But even with the "english patch" the important stuff is not translated (skills / weapons / upgrades / crafting etc).

I will test the next days Tera / PoE / RoS / whatever else I can find that sparks my interest and we'll see what happens.

Blade and soul NA beta coming early 2015

WHAAAATTTT

- - - Updated - - -

F2P but not "entirely" free? Might just mean B2P but who knows. Release date target late 2015, NA/EU Beta early 2015. They are taking EU localizing very seriously (They don't want to end up like TERA EU)

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Blade and soul NA beta coming early 2015

WHAAAATTTT

- - - Updated - - -

F2P but not "entirely" free? Might just mean B2P but who knows. Release date target late 2015, NA/EU Beta early 2015. They are taking EU localizing very seriously (They don't want to end up like TERA EU)
    Sauce for the updated news? >.>

It was an interview, I'm not sure if its entirely legit but will find out later.

Here is all I could find about it. It's questionable if its legit though. Its also going to be based off the Chinese client supposedly, ewww.

http://bns.mmosite.com/news/08142014..._in_2015.shtml

Warlock revealed, now called shaman:

Uses seals and talismans. Seems cool.

Another new class in the works is shaman! Remember in the first original trailer that little guy summoning big monsters? Well that got initially cut but now it is returning as the shaman.

The shaman is a bit unique as it can use any weapon to change things up a bit. It can be supportive by buffing enemy's or just tearing rips into space and time to summon monsters. What's unique about the monsters is they attack when you attack, also shaman can steal player skills in PvP.

Honestly this is my kinda fucking class I want to play. It seems really like a summoner from final fantasy. Come the fuck on Ncsoft NA release already.
    Last edited by zito; 2014-12-04 at 02:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Forgot about this game lol.

If someone want's to PM me info I can update the OP with more information if anyone wants. I'm not up to date with the game at all so I have no idea.

A mod can edit my post/take over the thread or something if they want to.