Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm surprised he didn't claim you photoshopped it Lucas, time to admit that you're wrong. It's not shameful, it means you're a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I'm surprised he didn't claim you photoshopped it Lucas, time to admit that you're wrong. It's not shameful, it means you're a man.
    Me wrong? I have no freaking idea of how to even begin to make one of those prereq. What i see, on forums and reddit, is a bunch of BS over BS. He didn't gave me an exact combination of which weapons gives which prereq, nor the % , he just said doing some random forge with that stone, he got one pre.

I'm not saying he lied. I'm just trying to make things more clear, because as i said, if that stone is the key , it should be written on wiki and expanded. Wondering about the content:

3 exotics i don't remember + 1 stone = 0.0000001% to get a prereq.

I doubt Anet programmed this forge in a so idiot way.

Something like 1 spear + 1 trident +1 focus + stone = The Bard

is quite a bit more coherent, isn't it?

So, let me, there is an exact formula for every weapon, he just got his one, he cannot remember the exact combination.
    So, i was right. There is an exact formula

I'm asking to this selfish community to wake up and SHARE , there is nothing here to be wrong or right.

10+ Year Old Account
    But he has shared his info loads of times now on this forum. Why is it so much better to share on a wiki compared to a forum for you? Calling him selfish when he HAS said several times how he got it is just weird from your part Lucas....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    But he has shared his info loads of times now on this forum. Why is it so much better to share on a wiki compared to a forum for you? Calling him selfish when he HAS said several times how he got it is just weird from your part Lucas....
    The ENTIRE Guildwars Community is selfish, how many times more i have to type it? I don't even remember the name of that moderator if i don't go back 1 page roflmao.

From opening, how many new information has been added on wiki? I can count it with 1 hand.
    This is the first time from beta i heard of the stone as a key component, go figure, talking about awesome BS forums full of leechers asking but well aware to share a damn

What kind of improvement and share of knowledge is a damned forum?
    This page, and his information, will be digged with this thread in a couple hours to page 2, 2 days and this thread will fall on page 6-9. And this is not the main thread of Legendaries. Talking about knowledge

Isn't the same Wikipedia? Hell, you can write on a forum, why the hell this wikipedia exists.

It's the biggest thing ever created on internet to spread knowledge, daily evolving, thinks
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-14 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    This is the first time from beta i heard of the stone as a key component, go figure, talking about awesome BS forums
    So then make it your cause to pull back the shroud of ignorance and diligently revel all the game secrets the I guess? If it bothers you so much find out stuff yourself and then post it for the world to see. In the end it will all come out given enough time. The game has only been out for a little over two weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    If it bothers you so much find out stuff yourself and then post it for the world to see..
    See what i mean? Do it by yourself, go edit, who gives a damn. This is the guildwars community

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    Noone ever proved a succesful prereq using the mystic forge. Period.

Some posted "Hey i got one using 70 crappy golds"
    Linking a picture, of a weapon clearly bough (prove the opposite, c'mon)
    Some other claimed crappy 70 exotics, some talk about a perfect recipe, some said they found it from a pirate, farming mats.

Until i will see wiki updated, and a video proof with statistics and the exact kind of component needed to at least enter on that statistic, this is just a bunch of BS.
    On my side, an ex guildy wasted 60 exotics 80, just for an other useless exotic. Is it a proof of lies for you?

We have just 2 places where you can read about prereq: reddit and guru, just 2 thread each source. Both claim the BS i mentioned, noone proved nothing, noone edited the wiki. Now tell me why?
    Shitty community who don't care to edit a damned wiki?
    Or just some kids having fun to spread confusion, so they can sell in peace their prereq for 50g?

People buy them? Really? Ewww, i'm looking forward to meet the guy with 50g honestly gained (not stolen during the exploit phase).
    Keep living with that ignorance bro, you know when we made money on GW2 guru? When Obsecenity found out that 250 x 4 T6 mats and another 250 x 4 T6 mats were needed for the legendary. The CHEAPEST item (Bones) went from 23 copper to over 2 silver, I believe that item is now back to under 1 silver but we made some money on reselling those items.

On a side note we never kept any information to ourselves, when Obsecenity found out about this he posted it imediatly and 15 mins after the prices were insane (there were arround 300 people watching the thread at all times).

I am the original poster of the first thread that was linked and Xaragoth made a new one with information about all the legendaries which you can find here: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...weapons-guide/

Dusk and all the other exotic weapons that you need for the legendary weapons can be gotten from SEVERAL places, you can get it in the Mystic Forge by putting in random exotics/rares, you can get it from WORLD DROPS and you can get it from event chests. Right now we dont know for sure if it has its own recipe in the Mystic Forge too because we have yet to try all combinations but you can be 100% sure that you can get it by putting in random exotics/rares.

And about your bullshit concerning the wiki page, I actually updated the wiki page for twilight and several of the gifts you need to make that weapon however at some point I decided it was idiotic to update it when we dont know 90% of the information. Now we have ALL of it here: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...weapons-guide/ so you can just go update the wiki.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you get more than 1 legendary weapon? on a single character... like warror dual-wielding legendary sword and mace?
    Mindless...

Deleted
    Yes all gifts are account bound so you can get 10 legendaries on 1 char if you are hardcore enough.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 12:31 PM ----------

The ENTIRE Guildwars Community is selfish, how many times more i have to type it? I don't even remember the name of that moderator if i don't go back 1 page roflmao.

From opening, how many new information has been added on wiki? I can count it with 1 hand.
    This is the first time from beta i heard of the stone as a key component, go figure, talking about awesome BS forums full of leechers asking but well aware to share a damn

What kind of improvement and share of knowledge is a damned forum?
    This page, and his information, will be digged with this thread in a couple hours to page 2, 2 days and this thread will fall on page 6-9. And this is not the main thread of Legendaries. Talking about knowledge

Isn't the same Wikipedia? Hell, you can write on a forum, why the hell this wikipedia exists.

It's the biggest thing ever created on internet to spread knowledge, daily evolving, thinks
    I dont understand why its so important that its on the wiki. Someone will eventually write it on the wiki but you know the gw2 wiki have no moderation (atleast no moderaters with a clue) the gw2 wiki have been spreading miss information for months about the requirements for the legendaries and as far as im concerned none of the information on the wiki is reliable.

Me wrong? I have no freaking idea of how to even begin to make one of those prereq. What i see, on forums and reddit, is a bunch of BS over BS. He didn't gave me an exact combination of which weapons gives which prereq, nor the % , he just said doing some random forge with that stone, he got one pre.

I'm not saying he lied. I'm just trying to make things more clear, because as i said, if that stone is the key , it should be written on wiki and expanded. Wondering about the content:

3 exotics i don't remember + 1 stone = 0.0000001% to get a prereq.

I doubt Anet programmed this forge in a so idiot way.

Something like 1 spear + 1 trident +1 focus + stone = The Bard

is quite a bit more coherent, isn't it?

So, let me, there is an exact formula for every weapon, he just got his one, he cannot remember the exact combination.
    So, i was right. There is an exact formula

I'm asking to this selfish community to wake up and SHARE , there is nothing here to be wrong or right.
    Wow, calm the kitten down young padawan.

First, the game was launched 2 weeks ago. Secondly, I don't think there will be a definite recipe for legendary bases. It's random. If they don't make it random, the market will be flooded in less than a month.

And about the community, you're not helping by calling Herecius a liar... Do you write on gw2 wiki, Guildhead or Gw2db? I hope because if not, you're just a whiny little baby kitten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Keep living with that ignorance bro.
    Again with my ignorance topic?
    I read constatly every forum on this planet on various language, about legendaries, just so you know.

Do you remember when the famous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plCpEbV158k was made? During beta. Guess who are those players? They are holding 2 legendary weapons.

Now i ask you: if those 2 guys was wielding them, why the hell from 08/25/2012 till today there is just random people like Obscenity sharing information?

But more: how they got the prereq? You really think those 2 guys was farming like idiots 24/7 trying all high level uber long to get mats till oops they found them? No. There is an exact combination, when i want a scepter, a sword, a bow.

Did you see any information about them? Pay attention, i'm talking of prereq, the core of a legendary, not what mats are needed having all mats, prereq included

Still, i ask you: how exactly the post of Obscenity is considered realistic? Did you try? You got a legendary? Do you mind to make a video of you wielding it? Oh wait, now you tell me it's an obiouvs formula

And now tell me, what happens if i have all mats following that post, and i dont get a damn more than a random exotic?

Got the point? The world, 2 million account, and just this Obscenity who throw out from nowhere this formula never tested.

What about those 2 guys on that video? Oh wait, are they the one cashing out on TP with 1-2 prereq for 60g each type ?

MY
    ABOUT
    SHARING
    I
    WANT
    GUILDWARS COMMUNITY
    SHARING
    EVERYTHING

You used 4 dye, and you got White? Type what you put on paper, and edit wiki, so the entire planet will know how to do white.

This is evolution, this is sharing knowledge growing together.

Ah wait, this is my utopia, you gotta cash out some 100g before, right?
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-14 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Those players did not want to share all their information but if you had read my thread on GW2 guru you would know that they were reading it and hinting at stuff.

Deleted
    Are you from Riverside EU ? Because i had someone the other day that sounded exactly like you. Stating he is on coms with someone that has the recipe for the prereq weapon and is making money off the TP with it and that there is a definite recipe and blargh.
    Your logic is flawed and you sound so damn delusional that it is a pain to read your posts.

I have to say that Hammer looks amazing and I really want it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those players did not want to share all their information but if you had read my thread on GW2 guru you would know that they were reading it and hinting at stuff.
    This is exactly what i'm talking about: selfish idiots not sharing and acting as gods, giving hints here and there. Perfect example of this community. I guess when they will reach 500g they will hint a bit more, right? Or we need to wait they reach the cap?

I was reading before on Map a curious guy: he offers for a tip his crafting service. He has 400 crafting of ALL DISCIPLINE , everything you need, this guy unlocked the entire tree with discovery of every discipline

Now tell me, is he the only one of this planet? No. So there are players so sick to play 18 hours per day like chinese farmers. They should have enough mats to even try till bored everything exists on the mystic Forge. Do they share? No.
    They prefer to make gold as priority, who gives a damn to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by lauryn View Post
    Are you from Riverside EU ?
    God bless me to play with europeans, no offense. I wasted enough of my time with european losers during 2007 on gw1. Ask a transfer, after 2 months i had my monk with an Obsidian armor. 2 months later, my necro.
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-14 at 12:51 PM.

Deleted
    So what who cares if some people are selfish? The majority of the people who contributed on gw2guru are not and thats exactly how we figured out the recipe (in about a weeks time mind you).

Jeez Lucas, you need to stop with this random crusade you have against people who are (in all likelyhood) spreading information with basis in their personal experience. It seems that, in all likelyhood, the pre-req legendary exotics are in fact a random product of a mystic forge combination. There may be a recipe, but seeing as how there hasn't been one found yet (there are people who put their entire income into testing mystic forge recipes mind you), and there are still legendary pre-reqs cropping up on the TP (and I'm not ignorant enough to assume 2 people form the closed beta are the only ones putting them up, if they were prices wouldn't be below 50g) we have to assume that it's random dumb luck that produces the pre-reqs. I wouldn't even call this bad design. Legendaries are a time and money sink, and mystic forge is one of the biggest potential money sinks in game.

So you can go around saying 'omg you're wrong', but really, the little amount of information we have points to random combinations producing legendary pre-reqs.

Deleted
    I wasted enough of my time with european losers during 2007 on gw1
    No offense ? >.<
    You are stirring up this calm and constructive forum with accusations of people bullshitting and calling them liars. I want /v/ to leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what who cares if some people are selfish? The majority of the people who contributed on gw2guru are not and thats exactly how we figured out the recipe (in about a weeks time mind you).
    A theorization of it, or a real , wielded, Legendary? Oh wait, we need a hint from those 2 gods on that video.

I'll focus my point: those 2 guys wasn't freebie during BWE. They was on closed beta, permanently online. This kind of people should have been allowed to log for various reason, mostly Press. Now, shouln't they be the best kind of players, who had more than enough luck to be allowed to play? They discovered legendaries (and still when less mats was needed). Isn't supposed they should be the first on the planet to edit the entire wiki, spreading the huge knowledge they got during closed beta? Like make on mystic white and Black and Abyss, like how to get prereq, like how to make Legendaries. They didn't , they act as gods giving "hints". Well, they are the worst but more basic example of what kind of shit is this community.

On Guru there are just normal player who just sometimes and until they don't lose their cashflow, they share something, restricted to the minimum until they are still able to make gold. Even my son can post on guru his opinion of what mats are needed to make a legendary. But he will add chocolate for sure

I hate elitism, and BS attitude god-like " i know it, i don't share, fuck others".

Every other MMO has a community based on sharing, and price written on stone, no scam or exlusivism on TP, AH, public chat.
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-14 at 01:02 PM.

Twilight seems easy enough, I'll be using greatsword now that it's somewhat viable for mesmer. It just requires a lot of time. 500 ascalon marks is a big one.