Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Stop reading this thread, so. Someone is forcing you threating your life, to read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    First of all you wont have to go through 50 pages to find the useful stuff because Xaragoth keeps updating the original post with every new piece of information so that is all you have to look at. If there is something you dont understand or something that is wrong you can go ahead and comment in the tread and your question will be answered/the thread will be updated.

Secondly we know this is exactly how you make the legendary item because we have people who have made it before confirm that is the recipe, additionally we so far only need to make 1 more out of the 4 base components and then its done. 3 of the pieces that are already made can be combined in the Mystic Forge and the last one is just as the other 2 gifts made from legendary items that says "used to craft legendary weapons". If you still dont believe me ill bet you all my ingame gold (20g) that it is the right recipe. You can go ahead and add me on friendslist ingame, my name is Pacer just like it is on this forum. We should know in 1-2 weeks if im right or not but that depends on how fast someone can farm up 700-900k karma as the rest of the pieces are done already.
    I truly wish they are not laughin on your back waiting when you will throw stuff on the forge. I don't want to see your face if you get nothing/ random useless exotic, just because Anet on the next patch tomorrow morning will change the formula (assuming was correct)

Over than if one day this weapon will be forged, i hope you got my point: as you wrote before, who is contributing on this attempt, wasted time and loads of expensive mats trying to figure out the final recipe. When those 2 retards was perfectly able to open the wiki, push the edit button, and make everything clear from 08/25

And don't tell me they are free to do it , or they must not give you a silver platted service. They MUST, different. They was just playing for free a closed beta , just because randomly lucky to be part of that list. Gamers, who didn't give a damn to fix the karma weapon exploit or the cooking one.
    But quite happy to be watched by the entire playerbase on youtube acting like badass with their legendary, and pretending to spit like a god some random hints and a "k now you wasted your health and billion mats, you got it too, correct"

I don't want this trash around on this game, this is an MMO, everything CORE CONTENT must be worldwide shared, the same moment is found.

Nah, time to cashout the TP. Rule N.1 of GW2.

I wish you the best on your attempt, and ye, if you like it, i will add you to contacts ( i hope you're not on european servers, we are not allowed to communicate nor add on contact)

Sometimes i wonder, looking some random hater posting, if my name was Gaile Gray angry inviting this forum to collaborate to improve our wiki, i was going to receive this kind of trash
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-15 at 07:12 PM.

Lucas, for the love of god, we know exactly how to make the legendaries.

It's no mystery.

The -only- mysterious component is how to get the relative gift for all the different legendaries other than the Greatswords (such as Gift of Sunrise for... Sunrise), because people have been largely focusing their efforts on the greatswords.

It's not a big mystery on how to figure it out, either. I know how to get Quip. Here is how to get Quip:

Simply put, the recipe for Quip is as follows:

Chaos Gun of Rage+Gift of Mastery+Gift of Fortune+Gift of Quip.

The only slightly unknown part of this recipe is exactly how to make Gift of Quip, but it won't be that hard to deduce when it comes to that.

Simple, no? Haha, nope.

First, I need a Chaos Gun of Rage. If I'm stupidly lucky, I'll make one in the Mystic Forge. More likely, I'll end up buying one of the TP that somebody else was able to make.

Next, I need a Gift of Mastery.
    For this, I'll need 250 Obsidian Shards (which is just a karma dump), A Bloodstone Shard (200 skill points), a Gift of Exploration (100% map completion, I'm being leisurely about this, there's no rush considering all the other materials), and a Gift of Battle (500 Badges of Honour, I'm actively working on this).

Third, I'll need a Gift of Fortune. For this, I need 250 Globs of Ectoplasm (expensive), 77 Mystic Clovers (extremely expensive, shitloads of Karma as well, random luck in the mystic forge), a Gift of Magic (very expensive, made of entire stacks of T6 crafting mats) and a Gift of Might (also made from T6 crafting mats, including powerful blood, gah).

Finally, I need the crafting gifts for a Gift of Quip. I already have Gift of Wood. Right now, I'm working on Gift of Entertainment (500 tokens of Beetletun from CM Explorable). This is the only bit where the mystery comes in. I need 100 of a Runestone. I don't know which runestone. It may be a Corrupted Runestone or a Molton Runestone, who knows. But I need 100 of them. I'll worry about this when I get there. And finally, I'll need a Superior sigil. I don't know which one. I've been hoarding all of my Superior sigil until I find out which I need, but I only need one of them.

That is how to create Quip in the Forge. It's a long, arduous process for a legendary, but the info is right there, plain as day.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2012-09-15 at 07:19 PM.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

The point of adding me as a friend ingame was so we could bet 20g that it is infact the right recipe and yes I play on EU

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

That is how to create Quip in the Forge. It's a long, arduous process for a legendary, but the info is right there, plain as day.
    It's still an ongoing study, but yes, seems we are "just" ready to craft them. Next years
    If you truly are working hard with the final goal of wear one, you got all my respect, you're the same kind of player i am.
    The point of adding me as a friend ingame was so we could bet 20g that it is infact the right recipe and yes I play on EU
    Ahhh lol, just a matter of a bet haha Whoah so i'm lucky, you're on EU haha

I will happily read the update, when the craft day will comes

Someone of you please make a HD video during the craft process, it's an unique event

I believe there is at least one very hardcore player who is on the cusp, with the help of a LOT of other players, of making Twilight. While I've certainly got the determination to forge ahead with my personal quest to make Quip, I do not have the hours or the resources or the know-how to do what he is doing to get so close to a legendary so quickly.

For most players like me, the process of getting a legendary will be a long, slow burn, a distant goal that will ultimately become reachable one day.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I believe there is at least one very hardcore player who is on the cusp, with the help of a LOT of other players, of making Twilight. While I've certainly got the determination to forge ahead with my personal quest to make Quip, I do not have the hours or the resources or the know-how to do what he is doing to get so close to a legendary so quickly.

For most players like me, the process of getting a legendary will be a long, slow burn, a distant goal that will ultimately become reachable one day.
    Same here.

Reading your post, you made me remember WoW vanilla and a particular weapon made with the effort of an entire huge group of people..

Unfortunately, the preview window doesn't quite work correctly. It doesn't show the greatswords right at all (Twilight in particular has a stunning animation/particle effect/texture). So it's safe to assume it doesn't show the others right either. The shortbow for example has a very... special firing animation.

That said... the legendary shield looks very, very cool. Like somebody condensed the WoW Judgement set into a shield. Wonder what it's like with particle effects/proper textures.

Also, I wonder how long it will be before we find out what the deal with Eternity is... could it SERIOUSLY be combining both Twilight and Sunrise (and who knows what else) in the forge? That's the most plausible theory I've seen on it, but it's still ridonculous.

I believe im one of the people who is closest to being done with the items that you have to grind but I do not have the friends or irl money to get me the items you need besides the ones you grind. I know that obsecenity bought 100k gems and his guild helped him getting even more gold so he has pretty much every single item you can buy, I also believe he is just missing the karma (for obsidian shards). As far as I know he is the closest to being done even if he is behind me in regards to the karma grind as there is no way I can get 250g to buy the rest of the items I need. For all we know there could be some other guy who has both the money and is done grinding the karma tomorrow but Obsecenity is very close to being done.

That was the guy, yeah. I'm eager to see him complete it; that's a major group effort. Best of luck to you, as well!

I think I want to cry now, just used the majority of my obsidian shards on mystic clovers and only got 20 of them so now I have a total of 30 -_-

I think I want to cry now, just used the majority of my obsidian shards on mystic clovers and only got 20 of them so now I have a total of 30 -_-
    Geeaaaaah, ouch. That sucks.

I know that Mystic Clovers are the absolutely most brutal part of the whole process, but that just sucks.

So I take it everyone is already saving for their legendary trident, right?

Bless them, they so wanted water combat to be a thing, but it's not

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    So I take it everyone is already saving for their legendary trident, right?

Bless them, they so wanted water combat to be a thing, but it's not
    Should've made an underwater 5 man..And a WvWvW keep.

Though I suppose people just wouldn't do them. I actually like underwater combat, it's just playing with a z axis is screwy in any game =\

I like underwater combat too, but I sure as heck can't justify making one of the underwater legendaries...

...well. I might've considered making the shark trident if I could wear it around town. But you can't do that with underwater weapons. ):