RIFT 1.10 Hotfix 3 - 8:00am PDT 9/19/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 20/9/12 [EU]
* Added a new Autumn Harvest Voucher item to the Voucher merchants, so you can trade Autumn Harvest currency to other characters on your account.
* Realm of the Autumn Harvest has a few changes:
- Liferoots will be spawning more slowly, but in more locations. They can still be harvested either by watching where the Rooters go to reveal them, or by using AoEs along the hedges.
- As Winter approaches, the Frostjacks have become more powerful. All who help deal with this increased menace will be rewarded when they are dispatched.
- All of the harvesting on the hedges has attracted the attention of even more Summer Ravagers, so expect to see larger and more frequent swarms of them.
* Moonshade Autumncaps are now fully ripe, and 3 can be harvested per node.
* The rooters in Realm of the Autumn Harvest are far less likely to get hung up on the rock near Atrophinius.
* The range of the temporary ability that collects the Autumncap Fungi has doubled.
* Many of the harder-to-reach Autumncap Fungi in Gloamwood have been dropped lower. Combined with the range increase, these should be easier to obtain.
* Tweaked the respawn delays of the Artifact nodes by 5-15 seconds.
* Scarwood Reach: Modified the health scaling for Instant Adventure bosses. Bosses should be slightly easier to kill for very small groups, and ramp up health significantly for large groups.
* Gloamwood: Incinerator Gerbik and Warlord Swedge should now be counted more consistently for the Gloamwood Advanced Adventurer achievement.
* Gloamwood: The Solemn Family is once again available.
* Gloamwood: Fixed a missing quest objective for Morel Imperative.
* Ranger: Fixed an issue with Ranger pet damage being reduced unintentionally.
* Greenscale's Blight: Greenscale now drops both items used for the Death/Life Sagas, so mixed Guardian and Defiant raids both get their version.
* The 'Fill Soul' buttons on the Soul Tree are now hidden when you cannot spend additional points in that soul.
* The location where the client stores user files like screenshots, addons, and combat logs, is now configurable via rift.cfg. Look for DocumentsDirectory under [Client].
* 65% control is now required to trigger lockdown phase.
* Increased the hit points on extractors.
* Increased the periodic Conquest Power payout from extractors.