Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    yes, but you didn't seem all the upfront with town. I think it was less that and more how shady you seemed made you an easy lynch.
    Shady? MOI!?

Also i had reason to worry... People did try to kill me... 4 times. 4th time's a charm innit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to ask again, has anyone signed up for modding a game after Krayzy?

hehe I'm just saying. Exposed TPR's are expected to be open and honest. Now don't get me wrong I completely see what you did and I expected you to act that way as a cop. Which only made me wan to lynch you more ^.^2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I need to ask again, has anyone signed up for modding a game after Krayzy?
    I will give her a shot, yes

also say hi to falbacca for me, I didn't end up talking to her much this game

Catta...you were doomed. You were talking to a room that was 90% scum. You could have had a list of all the roles and laid it out on a platter and everyone was going to look at each other and agree on how "scummy" you obviously were being =P

hehe I'm just saying. Exposed TPR's are expected to be open and honest. Now don't get me wrong I completely see what you did and I expected you to act that way as a cop. Which only made me wan to lynch you more ^.^2

- - - Updated - - -

But as a townie why would you want me to divulge my role? If i had been cop/doctor and not had an investigation to show on night one then I just gave away i most likely wont be able to investigate the following day and not protect myself the day after that.

I mean - i openly declared i had two abilities but not which ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Catta...you were doomed. You were talking to a room that was 90% scum. You could have had a list of all the roles and laid it out on a platter and everyone was going to look at each other and agree on how "scummy" you obviously were being =P
    That day I was lynched did have me pulling out my hair until i realized what was going on. By then my hope was that I would win with red since was male and therefore didnt really name anyone of them going down (also i didnt really know who they were tbh). I knew Celtic was male so thats why i named him innocent as well.

10+ Year Old Account

I hope you have one ready when it comes around :P If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, usually Arlee is helpful and I'll likely be around still too.

Woot! We won!

My only question here is, What the hell Listo? You didn't end the game on the off chance you were going to not win? Bleh

But Good game all, Lysah I had a lot of fun with you this game. Without you here I would have been bored as a rock for 95% of it O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    But as a townie why would you want me to divulge my role? If i had been cop/doctor and not had an investigation to show on night one then I just gave away i most likely wont be able to investigate the following day and not protect myself the day after that.

I mean - i openly declared i had two abilities but not which ones.
    yes and that was a good idea, however I don't think many believed your second role was a doc. It was a nice gambit however how the game has been progressing I kind of doubted a doc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I hope you have one ready when it comes around :P If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, usually Arlee is helpful and I'll likely be around still too.
    I got a few months, besides i have like 4 ideas i need to work though myself first.

Deleted
    Also PP

"I would definitely prefer recruiting Catta to killing him. You know, just to spite him."

You evil evil person...
    I think we established fairly early on in the Dead Thread that I would be a magnificent villain.
    Evil is just what I do.

Also, Blood Fox:
    My fluffing wasn't that bad. I still had more constructive, game-related posts than most. At least, constructive for a scum. And I died D3.
    PEW PEW

Deleted
    I knew Celtic was male so thats why i named him innocent as well.
    Wait so you got a guilty on me and named me innocent? I <3 you catta!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Wait so you got a guilty on me and named me innocent? I <3 you catta!
    No, i got an innocent on you but i knew you were just a traitor at that point. But you were male so, in my mind, your win was in my interest.

Celtic: And at that point I stopped associateing with Cattaclysmic. He's evil. EEEVIL.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    So ya. I think I owe Lysah tip of my hat for calling Virothe as the godfather.

But seriously guys. Lysah was so scummy mcscum scum that she was begging to be lynched. WTF?
    Because she was obvious Green scum. Duh?

Althoough I did have a moment where I considered she could be a Red playing brilliant "Green" when she voted for Kisuro even with KrayKray, Foxxi and Celtic all aboard the vote while the vote on Arialla wasn't getting any support outside of Fal/Omer. Still wondering the logic behind that stunt

- - - Updated - - -

Also Greeney better have a regular game incoming or I will spend the rest of my days permavoting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Celtic: And at that point I stopped associateing with Cattaclysmic. He's evil. EEEVIL.
    Says the killer! You would have been the most potent weapon for the Malin. Not to mention you'd have won with them. BAD DANNER! EVIL DANNER!

- - - Updated - - -

Permavote PP - just to spite...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Woot! We won!

My only question here is, What the hell Listo? You didn't end the game on the off chance you were going to not win? Bleh

But Good game all, Lysah I had a lot of fun with you this game. Without you here I would have been bored as a rock for 95% of it O_O
    I was going to vote Omer no matter what, but it was extremely late for me and I went to sleep!

Im quite happy that in the end it turned out to be the right team i got lynched a lot... Imagine if i would have been recruitable by Malin and essentially sabotaged it from the get go...

If greeney isn't ready, and no one else is prepared, I would be willing to mod a small (10 players or less) regular old mafia vs. town intermission game while preparations are finished...just to give people more time to prep if they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    If greeney isn't ready, and no one else is prepared, I would be willing to mod a small (10 players or less) regular old mafia vs. town intermission game while preparations are finished...just to give people more time to prep if they want it.
    I'm glad to let you go before me if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    we'd need to hear from Greeney. No idea where he's at though

JEEZ, PERFECT TIMING GUY lol

- - - Updated - - -

that said, I'd love to play in this small game please

I'd like to play as well. I feel lucky for some reason...